MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

cr8zy4MAC

I bought quite a few of the Huggables, but I didn't like them in the longrun. I love to blend several lipsticks with a gloss. They didn't play well with others, so I ended up sellng all of them. Lesson learned. It will be a pass for me on the Patentpolishes as well.

Dolly Snow

I bought quite a few of the Huggables, but I didn't like them in the longrun. I love to blend several lipsticks with a gloss. They didn't play well with others, so I ended up sellng all of them. Lesson learned. It will be a pass for me on the Patentpolishes as well.
those will be a pass for me aswell

erine1881

Is the tip of it actually "jumbo"? I mean bigger than the one from the perm Penultimate? Or is it just the pen itself that is "jumbo" and the tip is the same? Or are both "jumbo"??? In the pic the tip looks quite huge :dunno:
It's huge. Like a sharpie. It sucks!

cr8zy4MAC

It's huge. Like a sharpie. It sucks!
It reminds me of one by Ardency Inn. Here is a picture of that one.

Kristin Bacon

And i havent tried a felt tip liner in years. i had one from Stila a long time ago, my eyemakeup got on the tip and clogged it up. Does anyone know if the mac or ardency inn ones do that?

kimibos

i dont have a pencil Liquid liner. i always say im going to check the Physicians Formula one and i never do.
my dad got me the Shiseido pen one but its brown and it releases too much product at once , so i wont be buying the black one.

Mac-Guy

And i havent tried a felt tip liner in years. i had one from Stila a long time ago, my eyemakeup got on the tip and clogged it up. Does anyone know if the mac or ardency inn ones do that?
Once you got make up on the tip, immediately remove it - otherwise it will clog up no matter what the brand you use. HTH.

Kristin Bacon

Once you got make up on the tip, immediately remove it - otherwise it will clog up no matter what the brand you use. HTH.
I will do that next time!! would like to try one again.
Quote: Originally Posted by Beautybuyer

Sounds so obvious yet I never did that lol
and yeah now that i hear it im like haha duh! but i didnt think of it at the time lol

Mac-Guy

I will do that next time!! would like to try one again.
and yeah now that i hear it im like haha duh! but i didnt think of it at the time lol
I'd use BeautySoClean to clean the tip rather than the MAC brush cleanser as it doesn't need to be washed out. HTH.