MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Genn

Spoiler alert: I think Tywin is getting sacked soon!
ohboy.gif
I hope not

LiliV

I think my final list is Dodgy Girl, Riot House and Cheeky Bugger. Finally decided to pass on Strip Poker. I think the color would work for me but I'm not crazy about a matte nude (2 things I don't wear a lot by themselves nevermind together lol) if it was more creamy I might pick it up

Genn

I think my final list is Dodgy Girl, Riot House and Cheeky Bugger. Finally decided to pass on Strip Poker. I think the color would work for me but I'm not crazy about a matte nude (2 things I don't wear a lot by themselves nevermind together lol) if it was more creamy I might pick it up
Those are the same reasons I'm skipping SP. I keep going back and forth on KYY. I don't really wear neon bright l/s

Rinstar

I think my final list is KYY, DG, both blushes and probably Riot House. I keep going back and forth on RH but I think I will have severe skipper's remorse if I don't get it. I can always sell it in the CB. In a weak moment, Bijou and Sharon's quad could fall in my cart too, but I'm gonna try not to do that.

LiliV

Those are the same reasons I'm skipping SP. I keep going back and forth on KYY. I don't really wear neon bright l/s
I feel the same about Kelly Yum Yum too, it's really pretty but when it comes to neons I tend to wear mostly corals. I still haven't really worn my Party Parrot lipstick (I love it just haven't found a place I feel it suits yet) and feel too guilty about that to buy KYY! lol

mac8myheart

I wonder if RH worn with DG in some kinda ombre on the lips would go? That 60's matte pouty mouth ..think I'm just going to get these two as they are really pretty and with RH it's kinda unique and unusual..said I wasn't going in but I think I may.I have time to see swatches before it launches ere yay

blondie929

When did the lipsticks for other collections come up as "coming soon" a couple hours before launch or maybe like a day before ? Anyone know

LMarie21

Finally decided I am taking Strip Poker off my list. Current list is Cranberry lipliner, Dodgy Girl (1 or 2), Riot House and possibly Peaches & Cream...

Latest posts