MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

CarmenK

icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

maybeline46

Well, I wanted to research the thread in leu of the pending release, but there are spoiler alerts for GOT....wow.....so much for me being able to peruse the thread tonight :eek:hboy:

thefbomb

My tentative list is... KYY (I love that it's in a satin finish & my CYY I'd actually low) DG (though I'm afraid it'll make my teeth look yellow like LimeCrimes airborne unicorn) Cheeky Bugger Jolly Good MSF Aaaaand peaches and cream!

NaniLovesMAC

KYY and both blushes for me. I love the look of DG and RH but I know I won't use them. After already getting AS and Golden from AA I think i'm covered for bronzers. Kelly's looks powdery in all the swatches I have seen and Sharon's is a lot more orange than I was expecting.

I'm ready to get this over with so my wallet can get a break till the Simpsons!!

I'll stalk lightly tonight, since my MAC chat on Friday said the 2nd and Kelly and Sharon are taking over MACs instagram yesterday and today, which makes me think it's in preparation for the launch. *shrugs* Who knows! lol

CiaoBellaa

I saw a swatch on IG of Strip Poker next to Myth and they looked almost identical. So I think it's safe for me to skip that one for sure.

Riot House (I'm not really a fan of this name, haha)
Cranberry
In Synch
Cheeky Bugger

I have a feeling it'll be up tonight/early morning, so I'm prepared to stay up alllll night tonight (seeing as I slept until 2 today.....)
curtsey.gif

Genn

KYY and both blushes for me. I love the look of DG and RH but I know I won't use them. After already getting AS and Golden from AA I think i'm covered for bronzers. Kelly's looks powdery in all the swatches I have seen and Sharon's is a lot more orange than I was expecting.

I'm ready to get this over with so my wallet can get a break till the Simpsons!!

I'll stalk lightly tonight, since my MAC chat on Friday said the 2nd and Kelly and Sharon are taking over MACs instagram yesterday and today, which makes me think it's in preparation for the launch. *shrugs* Who knows! lol
This is my plan too

singer82

Utoh... coming soon....dun dun dunnnn lol. Noooooo! I hope not. But he's one of my favs so knowing GOT it will probably happen LOL Sucks though cause I usually don't see the episode till the day after online. So it will prob get spoiled for me
Spoiler alert: I think Tywin is getting wacked soon!

Latest posts