MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

blondie929

yeah i have work too. i hope it doesnt release while im there! for AA I had to order so fast so my boss wouldnt catch me LOL
i got lucky with AA i woke up 10 min after launch and i think i got the last enchanted one cause right after i ordered enchanted one sold out can't get caught slipping like that for this collection

mousygiggles

I know lol. It says kellys msf is a msfn light cool beige and a mineralize pale pink blush........
Liba said NW18, and that is my shade. I
pompom.gif
, Seriously. WHOOOP!

jenise

i got lucky with AA i woke up 10 min after launch and i think i got the last enchanted one cause right after i ordered enchanted one sold out can't get caught slipping like that for this collection
omg :O lol yeah the lippppies will be gone in a flash

LiliV

If this does launch tonight we might be at an advantage because everyone is expecting it to launch on the 5th

sullenxriot182

I'm so pumped for this to launch, whether it's tonight or Thursday...my list is (for now) both blushes, both MSF's, and all 4 of Kelly's lipsticks.

jenise

i know us working girls need to be on our game!!!!! i have a 10 hour shift tomorrow so i might not live to see my lippies
ill cry if i miss them lol i know theres other launches but stalking and not being able to get them from mac will SUCKKKK