MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

ForeverJenn

Must.Keep.Stalking. :sweat:
85d34853_image.jpeg

rae_rae21

My husband and I were laughing so hard earlier. It is seriously his job to cut people down and tell them what they are doing wrong on a daily basis. He is a TOTAL dick at work. He was saying how the people on here could not handle what he says to people on a daily basis. Then he walked in and said this...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

rocksteadybaby

Hah, that used to be my nickname in my early 20's....Bitch. No...seriously. :haha:  I take it as a compliment. I'm strong and I'll be damned if you're gonna walk all over me, if that's being a bitch I'll take it! :finger:
Exactly just cause you speak your mind and stand up for yourself your labeled as a Bitch. I take it as a compliment people know not to mess with me :)

martiangurll

Sorry to say but it was a snooze fest for me. Wall wall wall blah blah blah. Well I got to see Ghost for a quick minute. Sorry again if this is negative. I'm all about Arya and Tywin now. Even Danarys I find meh but that could be the acting and the inferior substitution of Daario.
That's too bad. Ugh I can't stand Tywin. I do love Arya though.
I love to hate on Tywin and Cersei. Tyrion is my fave actually, I typed the wrong Lannister. Tywin is on my mind but anything more I say will be potentially spoilage. What time does this launch? J/k. Rainbows and unicorns and ish.

Genn

Geez I go to be productive for about an hour and come back to almost 400 posts. Must be stalking party
cheerleader.gif

Dolly Snow

I am watching a youtube video and she gives a shout out to specktra :) well talks about the site lol I want to know what memeber she is...she says she is or implys she is lol

IAmakeupaddict

I've been stalking for way too long. I swear I'm not a creeper. Just too damn lazy to figure out how to make an account and join the fun. Just saying "welcome guests" made me feel enough like a creeper to sign in. Hahaha I'm in on the stalking party. As well as the 'figuring out how to post like a cool kid' party of one. :eyelove:
pretty much post pics o sexy half naked men and you will be a cool kid in no time ;)

Dolly Snow

I've been stalking for way too long. I swear I'm not a creeper. Just too damn lazy to figure out how to make an account and join the fun. Just saying "welcome guests" made me feel enough like a creeper to sign in. Hahaha I'm in on the stalking party. As well as the 'figuring out how to post like a cool kid' party of one. :eyelove:
welcome lol and hot men help or soup talk lol

GESAM0405

oooooh i woulda killed! may the MAC gods CURSE your neighbor with terrible acne!!! 
sorry just saw your post (I'm new here lol) yes! I was telling my husband the same thing! I'm sure he have it to his wife and daughter that jerk! As you can tell I'm still upset lol

vanessa1996

watching GOLDEN GIRLS while refreshing nordstrom.com every 2 minutes, i hope it does come online today, my eyes are closing.