MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

babycheri

Still torn between Cheeky Bugger and Peaches & Cream but kicked RH out and getting Cranberry l/l.
I'm in on the stalking party!

queenblenda

sorry just saw your post (I'm new here lol) yes! I was telling my husband the same thing! I'm sure he have it to his wife and daughter that jerk! As you can tell I'm still upset lol
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

and yeah that really blows!! id still be upset too!!

MUHoardess

YAY!!! We seriously are glad you joined the fun! :frenz:
Me, too!! I'm tired of standing on the sidelines. It's my turn to join the fun!! Especially when y'all are a'stalkin'. I'm in Norway so you're staying up while I'm getting up. Sort of. Insomnia tonight. So easy stalking for me. I'm American and order via American sites because all if my permanent stuff like, my house, my bank, and such are in the states. As an Merrrican it's difficult to pay $35 for a lipstick so I'm a stalking mofo when it's collection time. TMI. I know. I just feel like I know y'all and, and, and I just want you to know me. I'm outing myself. I'm such a geek!:barf:

mariadawley

When people call me a bitch or fat...im like and was that supposed to hurt me
girlhaha.gif
hahah yes.... like bitch... I can lose weight for free, you need about 10K to fix ur face.... something I always say
and I just have that bitchy personality to me, they don't like it, don't talk to me. Be you
thmbup.gif
and screw the haters