MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

queenblenda

The beige side is very much like the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Dim Light, I saw someone on YT use it like they would use the Ambient powder as a setting powder and it looked nice.
yes i heard that as well i just think it would add to much color to my face to use it all over like that it is a beautiful product just not able to use it the way i originally thought

mariadawley

between the two i say to go with cheeky bugger thats why I'm stalking tonight and since the msf is most likely gonna end up just being a blush for me i wish i woulda just gone with the blush in the first place!
yeah I probably go wit h Cheeky bugger and in the future if I decide I really need the Msf I can just go onto macs website cause their not sold out on there yet, im thinking I want a patent lip pencil but im just getting what I really want tonight, I might go to my counter and swatch the MSFs.

martiangurll

honestly today was the first time i used it and not sure how i feel about it its not bad at all just not sure about the way i used it today which was the beige side as my contour and the pink side on top of my blush the pink side worked lovely on top my blush the beige side has a slight sheen so for contour it was different then I'm use to since is normally use a matte product if all else fail's it will be a great neutral blush!
The beige side is very much like the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Dim Light, I saw someone on YT use it like they would use the Ambient powder as a setting powder and it looked nice.
Just joined and already I can benefit from your recs-I'm trying that tomorrow. Glad you de-lurked.

Mayanas

SP is a maybe right now.
Good.

I already have DG, CB and Cranberry.

You are going to need Cranberry too.
jerkit.gif

queenblenda

yeah I probably go wit h Cheeky bugger and in the future if I decide I really need the Msf I can just go onto macs website cause their not sold out on there yet, im thinking I want a patent lip pencil but im just getting what I really want tonight, I might go to my counter and swatch the MSFs.
yeah go with the cheeky bugger! :) I'm happy to have the MSF its beautiful but I'm just not able to use it the way i first thought

novocainedreams

Sorry to say but it was a snooze fest for me. Wall wall wall blah blah blah. Well I got to see Ghost for a quick minute. Sorry again if this is negative. I'm all about Arya and Tywin now. Even Danarys I find meh but that could be the acting and the inferior substitution of Daario.
Yeah, ok, just finished....the entire episode at the wall....
sleepy.gif
The only pluses were watching Jon Snow all episode and...well, I won't say the other, don't want to spoil it for anyone! Haha

ohhhhhthehorror

Yeah, ok, just finished....the entire episode at the wall....:sleepy:   The only pluses were watching Jon Snow all episode and...well, I won't say the other, don't want to spoil it for anyone! Haha
That episode was tense! I could have done with less clothes on JS, but hey, seeing him at all is a win.

gordi1192

To anyone thinking about getting DG just get it it's gorgeous! PROMISE!
ok.gif
talking about purple lippies look at this beautiful gem I just recently found! aaahh In love! baahh still new to this thing here it is!

Amoure T Jones

Up ready and about to make a cup of coffee
NeedCoffee.gif
to keep my eyes lids open. Even tried to make my boyfriend stay up with me but he's snoring on the other end of my phone.
sleepy.gif