MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

rinacee

Hey guys! Just created an account to join in on the stalking fun! I've been obsessing over Dodgy Girl since I first saw promo pics and now you have convinced me I need Riot House too. I was gutted when they sold out so quick :( Hoping to get lucky tonight!

Dolly Snow

Hey guys! Just created an account to join in on the stalking fun! I've been obsessing over Dodgy Girl since I first saw promo pics and now you have convinced me I need Riot House too. I was gutted when they sold out so quick :( Hoping to get lucky tonight!
Welcome

novocainedreams

It feels like this season has gone by really fast. I'm curious what the cliff hanger is going to be next episode.
I know!! It seems really fast! I am used to shows with some spacing in between and a few more episodes. Plus this is the first season I have watched DURING it's airing....all the others I watched through netflix/dvd and then HBOgo...I actually don't have cable, my friend lent me her HBOgo account. My friend's reading the books, I haven't got to them yet, but according to her the finale should be intense.

queenblenda

To anyone thinking about getting DG just get it it's gorgeous! PROMISE!
ok.gif
talking about purple lippies look at this beautiful gem I just recently found! aaahh In love!
whats that?

LouGarner

nanaparty.gif
welcome to the party

bombspell

I know!! It seems really fast! I am used to shows with some spacing in between and a few more episodes. Plus this is the first season I have watched DURING it's airing....all the others I watched through netflix/dvd and then HBOgo...I actually don't have cable, my friend lent me her HBOgo account. My friend's reading the books, I haven't got to them yet, but according to her the finale should be intense.
I hate to see GoT go but I True Blood starts soon so it takes away the pain... ERIC
eyelove.gif

rae_rae21

I think I'm gonna skip RH. I just don't think it will look good one me. Betty Bright was an effin joke on me, so I just.don't.know!!!!!!!!!

Amoure T Jones

To anyone thinking about getting DG just get it it's gorgeous! PROMISE!
ok.gif
talking about purple lippies look at this beautiful gem I just recently found! aaahh In love! baahh still new to this thing here it is!
That's gorgeous. I'm definitely wanting to get DG and then mix it w/ a liner a tad deeper so it slightly changes the outer tone of the lippie. What's the lippie in the picture?