MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

blondie929

I skipped ALL the RiRi collections... so you are not the only person on the planet who skipped one!
drinks.gif
thank god lol .. the way it sold out so fast i was like damn I'm i the only one who didn't place an order?lol

Indieprincess

So if KYY is just a satin CYY then I'm not totally sure I need it because I have CYY and I've never actually worn it out anywhere but I do actually need Dodgy Girl.

blondie929

LOL, no shame in that.
at least not on this website! lol BE WHO YOU ARE!!! even if that means buying all the lipstick you can just cause you can and you think you may need it for that one birthday party you have coming up and your outfit will totally go with it until you go shopping again and the lady at sephora convinces you to buy other crap you really don't need and you end up buying a whole new outfit because you bought your shoes before your outfit and now you don't like it anymore and you need a new outfit which doesn't go with you old or new outfit anymore and it ends up collecting dirt for a couple months till you see someone talk about it and your like "omg dam girl what are you wearing on your lips" .. idk where i was going with this anymore lmao

purplevines

at least not on this website! lol BE WHO YOU ARE!!! even if that means buying all the lipstick you can just cause you can and you think you may need it for that one birthday party you have coming up and your outfit will totally go with it until you go shopping again and the lady at sephora convinces you to buy other crap you really don't need and you end up buying a whole new outfit because you bought your shoes before your outfit and now you don't like it anymore and you need a new outfit which doesn't go with you old or new outfit anymore and it ends up collecting dirt for a couple months till you see someone talk about it and your like "omg dam girl what are you wearing on your lips" .. idk where i was going with this anymore lmao
lmao I have no clue I got lost

lipstickaddict

girlhaha.gif
Oh my goodness I'm dying here! Almost fell off the couch I was laughing so hard! LMAO!!!!!!

jchait

I'm getting so many back ups of this collection it's not even funny. I need to get my Pro Discount so I can buy everything times 10. But I am soooooooooo lazy. And need to update my portfolio. Ugh.