MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

blondie929

I'm getting so many back ups of this collection it's not even funny. I need to get my Pro Discount so I can buy everything times 10. But I am soooooooooo lazy. And need to update my portfolio. Ugh.
How much is the discount? And how do you get to be apart of this amazing thing called Mac Pro lol

stirfryedshana

It needs to be June because I am ridiculously excited about this collection. I think I can skip on KYY (I can always just get CYY plus I have way too many hot pinks)....but I will definitely be getting Riot House. Depending on how Strip Poker and Dodgy Girl swatch on lips I might those too. I'll probably end up getting all 4 regardless...

Dolly Snow

I'm getting so many back ups of this collection it's not even funny. I need to get my Pro Discount so I can buy everything times 10. But I am soooooooooo lazy. And need to update my portfolio. Ugh.
Lol i have been begging my little sister to send in her stuff for mac pro too. I want the discount lol

MissBeautyBunni

at least not on this website! lol BE WHO YOU ARE!!! even if that means buying all the lipstick you can just cause you can and you think you may need it for that one birthday party you have coming up and your outfit will totally go with it until you go shopping again and the lady at sephora convinces you to buy other crap you really don't need and you end up buying a whole new outfit because you bought your shoes before your outfit and now you don't like it anymore and you need a new outfit which doesn't go with you old or new outfit anymore and it ends up collecting dirt for a couple months till you see someone talk about it and your like "omg dam girl what are you wearing on your lips" .. idk where i was going with this anymore lmao
lol this has happened to me on occasion
sigh.gif

lyseD

I am so on the fence about Riot House. I think I might buy it and if it doesn't work one of my girls should be able to pull it off.

NaomiH

at least not on this website! lol BE WHO YOU ARE!!! even if that means buying all the lipstick you can just cause you can and you think you may need it for that one birthday party you have coming up and your outfit will totally go with it until you go shopping again and the lady at sephora convinces you to buy other crap you really don't need and you end up buying a whole new outfit because you bought your shoes before your outfit and now you don't like it anymore and you need a new outfit which doesn't go with you old or new outfit anymore and it ends up collecting dirt for a couple months till you see someone talk about it and your like "omg dam girl what are you wearing on your lips" .. idk where i was going with this anymore lmao
rofl.gif

lxvefool

This collection is beautiful! I definitely want Kelly Yum Yum and Dodgy Girl, though I think I'll need a pencil to help make the latter work.

meker

Dg and Riot House until i see swatches of the nude. I have CYY and I hardly wear it so ill skip KYY.

lipstickjunkie

Omgg *hits subscribe button* this collection is hauuttteeeeee!! Dodgy Girl shall be mine of course!! And maybe a MSF as soon as I see them .

singer82

Dodgy Girl :drool: it's possible that's bu worthy! Think I'm wanting Riot Girl now. I have a feeling kyy will be darker then cyy. Oh I didn't touch it with a six foot pole lol. I just wasn't crazy about anything. And no offense...but I cant stand her lol.
I skipped ALL the RiRi collections... so you are not the only person on the planet who skipped one!   :drinks:

OctoberViolet

I can't stop dreaming of this lippie. I need it now!!! I am so f'ing stressed out today. I really really really want this lippie to look like that on me. It's my dream lavender shade.
love.gif

Tahlia

[COLOR=6600FF]I can't stop dreaming of this lippie. I need it now!!! I am so f'ing stressed out today. I really really really want this lippie to look like that on me. It's my dream lavender shade.[/COLOR]:love:
Have you seen the Stargazer #115 lipstick? It's not mac, but it's lavender and quite cheap