MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

duckrodeo

Comparison of Dubonnet (Top) and Runaway Red (Bottom)

They're different enough if you wish to own both. Dubonnet is a true red with a brown hint. RR is a blue-based red with some fuschia that definitely shows up on my skin. HTH!

ladyarwen

My box came literally minutes before I had to leave for work. So of course I had to open it and inspect all my goodies which made me five minutes late. XD All three quads look so beautiful. I can't wait to start playing with them! Plus I kinda don't wanna touch my tendertone since the surface is so smooth and shiny.

PixieDancer

That first dip is L-O-V-E! Nothing like the first time with a TT... I learned that yesterday! HeeHee
Enjoy playing with your goodies doll!

My box came literally minutes before I had to leave for work. So of course I had to open it and inspect all my goodies which made me five minutes late. XD All three quads look so beautiful. I can't wait to start playing with them! Plus I kinda don't wanna touch my tendertone since the surface is so smooth and shiny.

singer82

Dangit cant believe I missed another restock of Iris. I really wanted to get Scarlet Ibis. Thats what happens when you are away from Specktra for a few days lol Its ok cause I got my black box yay!

-Naughty Saute- I loooove it! It's my fav lippy from this collection. It's an awesome girlie barbie pink. At first I was concerned it would look like Gaga 1 but Gaga is a lot lighter. Its even a lil bright on me, just shows my paleness lol. I'm thinking on a BU of this but still not sure.

-Quick Sizzle- It's simular to Party Parrot on me, but different. I put it on side by side on my lips and Party Parrot is a lot coraler. It's pretty complex for a straight up bright pink lippy. It's a dark pink with hint of fuschia and even a hint of red on me. I was not expecting the red at all. It's very subtle but its there. I love that its bright but totally wearable.

-Hush Hush Tendertone- Yummy! It tastes like this watermelon balm I used to wear all the time. I'll def be getting Tread Gently now. I actually do the stick my lip in the jar method lol

-Added Goodnes f/l- I have 3 fluidlines open so I am not opening it right now. But after the reviews I know I'll love it.

I want to get Watch Me Simmer (thank goodness its getting repromoted just in case I miss it) Midnight Snack, and Tread Gently then I'll be done.
I also got the pink matteblush and the Butterfly Party Stck from Vera, LOVE them!

GlamQueen21

I recieved both Purring t/t and Dish It Up l/s in the mail today and both are so pretty!! I also bought Shop & Drop and Added Colour Quads!! I plan to back up the tendertones and then I'll be done with this collection.

clslvr6spd

Poop, apparently I am not getting a BU of QS unless I am online at the right time to nab it on MAC's website. All the counters/stores in my area & even where my dad lives are completely sold out!
cry.gif

**edit** After looking at my Pink Pigeon L/S & QS, I don't need a BU! I am a happy girl again...my 4 loves; Candy-Yum-Yum, Pink Pigeon, Quick Sizzle & Hollywood Nights

erinmichelle87

looks great with Deelight! and Boldly Bare! (which happened to come together with I Love Winter! l/s in the l/s winter 3 pack in the silver and clear circle bag :)

erinmichelle87

finally got a chance to try on Dish it Up! and OMG... Dish it Up back up.. you will be mine!!! Lustre's are my favorite and its the most perfect, wearable, berry/purple and ALMOST fuschia in certain lights. its a lustre so it is super comfortable to wear, and looks great alone without gloss or liner. Cant wait to wear this out!

NessaMBaby

So I got some back ups of all the lipsticks today,only 1 QS as I forgot to add it in my bag the 1st time. 2x hush hush tt,2x Tread gently tt, 2x so vain,2x woo me,2x enchantee,all 3 of the cremeb blushes,1 butterfly stack,lord it up,undercurrent,blackline,designer purple(which I wore today) and petrol blue liners,also got 2 added goodness Fluidlines. I'm kind of thinking of getting a Vera pearl matte powder only because it's my daughters name,lol. Idk though,I think I went a lil overboard with this collection. Also got my viva glam nicki,can't wait to wear it for v.day. Xoxo

peachsuns

Comparison of Dubonnet (Top) and Runaway Red (Bottom)

They're different enough if you wish to own both. Dubonnet is a true red with a brown hint. RR is a blue-based red with some fuschia that definitely shows up on my skin. HTH!

Runaway Red looks gorgeous! I love blue-based red! Thank you, duckrodeo!

missah

So I got some back ups of all the lipsticks today,only 1 QS as I forgot to add it in my bag the 1st time. 2x hush hush tt,2x Tread gently tt, 2x so vain,2x woo me,2x enchantee,all 3 of the cremeb blushes,1 butterfly stack,lord it up,undercurrent,blackline,designer purple(which I wore today) and petrol blue liners,also got 2 added goodness Fluidlines. I'm kind of thinking of getting a Vera pearl matte powder only because it's my daughters name,lol. Idk though,I think I went a lil overboard with this collection. Also got my viva glam nicki,can't wait to wear it for v.day. Xoxo
That is some serious haulage. Are the kissables worth it?
I only got Scandelicious.

Pinkdollface

I hope some brand will make something similar to your beloved Orchid one day. You are making me feel less bad now for backing up some of my lippies. What if i ever run out of one?! I would go nuts
th_crazy.gif

Latest posts