MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

elegant-one

I've basically always bought from the perm line, what exactly is a tendertone?

Its an amazing lip balm with color & lovely scent. Makes your lips feel like butter! Everyone loves them. They come in a glass pot like the paintpots

shontay07108

Its an amazing lip balm with color & lovely scent. Makes your lips feel like butter! Everyone loves them. They come in a glass pot like the paintpots
That's what I love about them. I love the paintpot packaging so much. I don't use my fingers either. I actually just put my lip in there and then smoosh them together. :lol: I'm so glad these aren't funky like those sun tints. Ugh, try getting that taste out of your mouth. :yuck:

sherm

I just got an SSS/CCC invite! My event is the 10th-12th, 12-7 PM like Shontay. I gasped when I saw the envelope in my mailbox and I'm pretty sure the guy behind me was like "WTF is wrong with her?" I'm planning to go in tomorrow to pick up IA stuff so I'll RSVP in person then.

OctoberViolet

They sound so heavenly. I can't wait to finally try them!!!!
eyelove.gif

Icecaramellatte

I'm so glad these aren't funky like those sun tints. Ugh, try getting that taste out of your mouth.
yucky.gif

Shontay - Do you really do that? I just can't picture it.

I RSVP for my event today. When I called Saturday, the SA said to call on Thursday. This didn't sit well with me. I kept thinking it would get all booked up or I would end up with the latest time slot. I have to get up early in the morning and I must have my beauty sleep. Anyway, I thought about the Naturally Collection launching tomorrow so I figured it would be too busy for someone to take my info so I called today. The SA said they told me to wait because they don't have any details on the collection and wouldn't actually get any until Saturday but that they put out the RSVP sheets today! Can you believe it? Good thing I called today. Well, I'm all set to blow more cash. Can't wait for product info/photos/swatches.

Rinstar

No invite for me yet
ssad.gif

I always haul a lot from spring collections, so I'd love to go to the event. Maybe my local isn't even having an event, I'll have to ask tomorrow.

shontay07108

Shontay - Do you really do that?  I just can't picture it. I RSVP for my event today.  When I called Saturday, the SA said to call on Thursday.  This didn't sit well with me.  I kept thinking it would get all booked up or I would end up with the latest time slot.  I have to get up early in the morning and I must have my beauty sleep.  Anyway, I thought about the Naturally Collection launching tomorrow so I figured it would be too busy for someone to take my info so I called today.  The SA said they told me to wait because they don't have any details on the collection and wouldn't actually get any until Saturday but that they put out the RSVP sheets today!  Can you believe it?  Good thing I called today.  Well, I'm all set to blow more cash.  Can't wait for product info/photos/swatches.
I do! :lol: It's not as weird as it sounds. I just rub my bottom lip in there and then rub them together. I watched a friend of mine do that with his lip balm. I was like :shocked: but it makes perfect sense. You don't have to use your fingers so you don't have to make sure they're clean and it's not uncomfortable at all to just get my lip in there. :lol: Oh brother, I sound crazy.

C2keri

I've done that. No one but me uses my products and whatever I have growing on my lips is better than anything that I've picked up on my hands. I can usually get something like a lip brush, cotton bud, tongue depressor...whatever, but I will do the lip in the pot if I must.

PinkBasset

I sometimes do that with my tinted lip conditioners, where the pot is different to tendertones. It's actually quite convenient!
lol.gif

LMD84

It's not as weird as it sounds. I just rub my bottom lip in there and then rub them together. I watched a friend of mine do that with his lip balm. I was like
shockt.gif
but it makes perfect sense. You don't have to use your fingers so you don't have to make sure they're clean and it's not uncomfortable at all to just get my lip in there.
lol.gif
Oh brother, I sound crazy.
i should try doing that! although i feel perhaps my stoopid lip would be too small to get in there!

Spikesmom

I absolutely HATED my Dyson. It didn't pick up anything and was jammed all the time. It's impossible to repair too, I had to call their 800# several times and they told me that they make it that difficult to remove/replace the belt inside intentionally so it has to be taken in for repairs. WTF? I bought a Eureka for $150.00 and my carpets look new and fluffy again. :)

To stay on topic, I'm soooo excited about this collection!!!!!

Spikesmom

It gets so insanely crowded during those events they would have to turn away people that are not on the list. I won't even go to them anymore, it's not fun at all. :(

Sure can. They put your name on the list to get in, it's not exclusive.

I doubt they turn people away. People checking in on a new collection is money for them.

Mac-Guy

I would agree on that, at least that is what my local store does. However, if only a few people a signed up, they might try and drag people in. So it really depends on the store/location.

SatelliteDrmr

I asked what the "giveaway" was at the event, but the manager of my local store had no idea. I asked if I could send my hubby in my place to the event. She said I could, but to qualify for a free product, he would have to get a makeup application done, and spend $50 in product (no worries there, my ever growing list...). I worded it to him as "an appointment, and spend $50". He said okay, but then I told him what the appointment was for. His face was priceless.

No freebie for me!

baghdad81

I asked what the "giveaway" was at the event, but the manager of my local store had no idea. I asked if I could send my hubby in my place to the event. She said I could, but to qualify for a free product, he would have to get a makeup application done, and spend $50 in product (no worries there, my ever growing list...). I worded it to him as "an appointment, and spend $50". He said okay, but then I told him what the appointment was for. His face was priceless.

No freebie for me!

LOL...he didn't agreee? How shocking
icon_eek.gif
! This is by far the most hilarious thing I have read AND heard
girlhaha.gif
! My husband, while sick, unknowingly agreed to a makeup application by moi! I only got as far as a little bit of gloss and eyeshadow before I was put to a stop.

MACcrazy

LOL...he didn't agreee? How shocking
icon_eek.gif
! This is by far the most hilarious thing I have read AND heard
girlhaha.gif
! My husband, while sick, unknowingly agreed to a makeup application by moi! I only got as far as a little bit of gloss and eyeshadow before I was put to a stop.
What I would give to give a guy a makeover....sadly i know no takers near me
jerkit.gif