MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

peachsuns

Ooooh, they look great! Thank you for sharing, shontay! Are you going? Have fun!
cheerleader.gif

QueenOfSnark

My invitation is also for 1/31 from 7-9 pm. I never go to these parties though. Something about hundreds of MAC addicts like me crammed in the store... Last one that I tried to go to was Hello Kitty, and that was just too insane. I looked at the line to get in and left.

Haven--mine's the same date and time. You in the Sacramento area too? Maybe we'll bump into each other.
lol.gif

purplerinne

I do the same thing! LOL so while everyone is swatching i'm just picking up my bag and drinking =)
If I remember correctly, my event is also on 1/31. They are usually on a Tuesday from 7-9. I'm not particularly fond of events as it is too crowded and noisy, so I usually swatch products a week or two in advance of the event and just pick up my stuff on the actual event. The most fun part is the runner who are dressed up in the theme of the collection.

katred

Specktra Bestie
If it's coming out in early-mid February, we should start to get at least colour story information fairly soon. The few images we've seen thus far do remind me of SCF, which was a HUGE haul for me... My wallet is getting worried!

OctoberViolet

Tx katred!

If it's coming out in early-mid February, we should start to get at least colour story information fairly soon. The few images we've seen thus far do remind me of SCF, which was a HUGE haul for me... My wallet is getting worried!

elegant-one

I am SOOOO embarrassed - I actually own those Pink Rubber cleaning gloves that are in the 3rd pic
blush-anim-cl.gif

seriously, I really do have them
lolz.gif

GlamQueen21

^LOL! Don't feel embarrassed that you own the pink rubber gloves! Be proud to own the Pink Rubber Cleaning Gloves!

I do hope we get the color story for this collection so I can make my list ready for the event.

purplerinne

I'm going to my pro store this week and I'll see if I can get a color story out of them for this collection. I mean, pictures are already circulating so names shouldn't be top secret right??

HebrideanSprite

Shontay, would you be okay with me using your pictures of the images for my blog? I'd credit you and link back here, I just want to share the joy! I'm so excited about this collection, I haven't been this excited since Peacocky!

singer82

I dont know what it is about this collection. Im usually pretty patient when waiting for collections. Its been a while since I skipped a whole other collection so I can save room for another. I think Im just so ready for spring and this one screams spring to me. Also Im a MAC lippy whore so I love new/comeback formulas other than the same ol lipsticks and glosses (which I still love!). Now Its time for dare to wear glosses to come back and ill be a happy, But broke camper lol And have recently got a new love for fluidlines. They are so much easier to control then pencil liners

liba

I really am getting a kick out of the promo pics. 'Reminds me of the Prada Spring ad campaign, but sillier (sillier is better!)