MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

MACcrazy

You girls are lucky! I'd kill for an early viewing invite!
girl_devil.gif

LMD84

i think i need to start saving up now for the amount of tendertones i shall be backing up - best lip balms ever!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
i think i need to start saving up now for the amount of tendertones i shall be backing up - best lip balms ever!

I haven't even tried them yet and I'm already making BU plans, everybody seems to love them.

Happy New Year everyone!
th_thstars.gif

Mac-Guy

You need to ask your MUA. Events are not advertized publicly, but if the MUA knows you and you buy most of your goodies with her/him, then you are likely to get an invite. It's really a sales event rather than a party.

MACcrazy

I'm super excited to try these! My HG Lip Balm when I have uber dry lips is Carmex. One application at night and the next day I'm good as new, hows the formula compared to that? More or less hydrating?

dancinbluegirl

shontay07108

I got my invite in the mail today. I squealed when I opened it. It's so awesome. I think I can safely say that I want everything. I know it's just product photos and I may change my mind, but I bought just about 90% of the SCF collection last year, so I see a big haul for this one, too. I love the promo for this collection. It's so bright, fun and slightly tacky. That's me, alright. Here's pics of the invite(I don't know if anyone has posted it): Front Back Inside

sss215

When is the event? I didn't get an invite, but of course that won't stop me, lol. I will call around, to wait in line outside as always... So glad I am not into any of the recent collections. I can save all my money for the big spring collection. That makes me so happy. Can't wait for the color story. I am really interested in the quads and hoping the quality will be good!

I believe Hush Hush is a repromote. I also read online, that Hot and Saucy will be returning as well. If so, I will be getting that one as well.

shontay07108

It says RSVP by Feb 9 and lists the dates of Feb 10-12 from 12-7pm. That seems odd to me. Every other preview I've attended happened on a Tuesday or Wednesday(If I remember correctly). Anyone know the deal with that? I think I'll take a visit to my local store this weekend and ask.

Latest posts