MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

princess sarah

Yes I cut down my naturally wishlists but couldnt with Iris and ended up with 2 lipsticks instead of the none I started with.

This collection will break my wallet but I dont care! I LOVE COLOUR

katred

Specktra Bestie
Now that I know about this collection, I'm really tempted to severely limited my Iris/ Naturally purchases. This looks like it would have more to offer... Although I know I won't be able to skip Iris and Naturally entirely...

singer82

Yep, thats exactly what I'm feeling. Everytime I think I'm going to skip I always change my mind

Now that I know about this collection, I'm really tempted to severely limited my Iris/ Naturally purchases. This looks like it would have more to offer... Although I know I won't be able to skip Iris and Naturally entirely...

HoneyMilk

Ummm.... I have the Dyson DC25 Ball All floors and it is by far the best home purchase I have ever made. Ever.
We have hardwood floors and some rugs.. but mostly hardwood floors. Oh, and FOUR CATS. This sucker gets it all.
We had some plaster work done last year and the year before and both guys made a freaking mess out of the house. Plaster sanding dust EVERYWHERE. It coated everything even though doors were shut and things were supposed to be sealed off. They both used shop vacs to vacuum. *please* After they left I got everything up with my trusty Dyson. It made the floors go from dull and dusty to perfectly clean!

It also picks up litter like a pro. Again, best $500 investment ever.

And AMEN on waiting for men to clean
getyou.gif

I clean like crazy. I cook. And I buy MAC.
DH does do laundry and washes the dishes that don't go in the dishwasher but rarely FOLDS the laundry and never dries and puts the dishes away.

MRV

More promo pics:

http://portraitofmai.blogspot.com/2011/12/mac-shop-shop-shopcook-cook-cook-promo.html

martiangurll

On one of the promo pix, it looked like a lavender whip colored lipstick but not in the product photos. Darn! But, is that a bright yellow paint pot I spy? :bouquet:

ladyarwen

This is exactly what I'm feeling right now.

HoneyMilk

Yes! If you have dust/ animal hair to clean up it's great. It goes from rugs to hardwood with the touch of a button.
They ARE loud though on hardwood. The bagless feature is great. Just push a button and the bottom opens and empties. If it isn't sucking up as much as you like, empty it and it will work like new again :p The only filter in it... is washable. Clean it with water, let it dry and all is good. Nothing to buy.
I was looking into the Dyson as well for hardwood floors. Is it worth it?

commandolando

love, love, love, love, love the new promo pics!!!! <3 i wonder what the giveaway is? i've been stalking my mailbox like crazy waiting for the invite!

Icecaramellatte

I was so excited to get an invite to a party! Well I was excited until I called and they told me I couldn't rsvp until next week.
icon_eek.gif

I know I'm going to forget and miss out. What a bummer!

dancinbluegirl

That's so weird, when I got the invite (that's my post mentioned up there!) I called two days later and they let me RSVP then. I'm in California though so maybe the stores have different policies?

Icecaramellatte

That's so weird, when I got the invite (that's my post mentioned up there!) I called two days later and they let me RSVP then. I'm in California though so maybe the stores have different policies?

Yes. I thought it was weird too. The SA didn't even know what I was talking about. She put me on hold and then came back and said "I was told to have you call back next week." Maybe they don't know about their own event yet.

Latest posts