MAC Smoky Black Friday Collection (Nov 21/28, 2014)

MRV

th_yawn.gif

verorl

Yeah, looks like I will passing on this one as well... MAC comes out with so much anyway, that it won't be hard for me to part with my money on another collection.

misfitted

I own only TWO MAC palettes, one x4 and one x6... and whaddaya know, i have Carbon
th_roll1.gif
It's in the 6 palette (Spider Queen); i've used every color in it except Carbon.
cutey.gif

I am fortunate that i have Grey Friday, i have Firm Form + a BU (one of my few), and i have Hautecore.

I can have my own little Black Friday celebration at home
yahoo.gif
The Trifecta lol! Me too! I had to pull hella strings to get my hands on a Grey Friday after the fact though...

smileyt06

Skipping at least I don't have to look forward to MAC that night, like I have the rest of the years. lol
peace2.gif

NaomiH

Link:

http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/13735/New-Collections/Smoky-Black-Friday/index.tmpl

NaomiH

"This Black Friday, M∙A∙C offers an exclusive online-only edition of Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow. The Smoky Black Friday palette features a new trio of complementary noir shades that blend beautifully for infinite nighttime looks. This is Eye Shadow innovation like you've never seen before: the pure power of pigment in a creamy, lightweight hybrid. Applies wet for a super saturation of colour with metallic brilliance, or dry for sheer coverage with a soft finish."