MAC Smoky Black Friday Collection (Nov 21/28, 2014)

misfitted

Mine do too since they're oily. I just have a real hard time with liner for some reason, sometimes I get it and it's on point and then other days it makes me sad just looking at it. lol. I really need to try some of those Anastasia brow products at some point, I don't know what my hold up is.
LMAO my life...

Vineetha

LMAO my life...

lol.gif

Shars

My lids eat up liner and shadow regardless. But liner takes way less time lol. Only problem is I have oily skin also, so I HAVE to have a good liner or else it's going to discintegrate on me. I'm thinking about trying the Anastasia beverly hills cream liner since her brow products stay on me through oil, sweat, and even the occasional accidental swipe of my hand! I'm not good with color combos OR blending, so I always get aggravated with shadow super quick, I use a color wheel to help LMAO. I like to practice when my husband isn't home though. He doesn't understand me putting on a full face of makeup to wash the dishes or shine the floors lol. I ain't got time for all of the "sooo... where you going?" questions smh lol. I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE I'M JUST PLAYING IN MY MAKEUP SHEESH!
Haha at "Sooo... where you going? My parents are used to me walking around with a rainbow of swatches and don't even acknowledge them now lol.
You can probably try patting a matte black eyeshadow over your liner. That can help keep it in place sometimes. You can even add a bit of eyeshadow primer along your upper lashline to help the liner adhere to your skin longer as well.

verorl

My lids eat up liner and shadow regardless. But liner takes way less time lol. Only problem is I have oily skin also, so I HAVE to have a good liner or else it's going to discintegrate on me. I'm thinking about trying the Anastasia beverly hills cream liner since her brow products stay on me through oil, sweat, and even the occasional accidental swipe of my hand! I'm not good with color combos OR blending, so I always get aggravated with shadow super quick, I use a color wheel to help LMAO. I like to practice when my husband isn't home though. He doesn't understand me putting on a full face of makeup to wash the dishes or shine the floors lol. I ain't got time for all of the "sooo... where you going?" questions smh lol. I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE I'M JUST PLAYING IN MY MAKEUP SHEESH!
I'm really bad at liner, but I love playing with eye shadow... I love eye shadows and have a lot of them... A LOT. And I usually do 4-5 colors at a time. I love wearing it! I use Bare Canvas paint as a primer and it does work for me.

Ayanna

I wish I had known so many people regretted missing out on Grey Friday! I sold mine on EvilBay earlier this year, $35 for the lipstick and a brand new bottle of Lancome eye makeup remover. They were both just sitting in my makeup drawer collecting dust!

MAC needs to come out with something similar to Lime Crime's Black Velvet. I'd wear it all year long!

gingerlaine

The shadow is pretty, but I just can't see myself spending on something that's basically such a staple. Pretty sure that we all have this or something close enough to it by now, but it'll make a good gift for the ladies shopping for friends or teenagers who are still just getting into makeup.

I was so excited for this year's Black Friday launch, and while it's pretty, yeah, here's another for the "WAH WHY DIDN'T THEY BRING BACK GREY FRIDAY?" camp.
blah.gif

NaomiH

I put this in the Early Buzz thread earlier, but figured I'd put it here as well since there has been tons of talk about Hautecore. It seems it will be coming back soon! I do not have a date as of yet ( ASSUMING Black Friday), but it is listed as Hautecore: Back in Black and here is the page link: http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/14075/New-Collections/Hautecore-Back-in-Black/index.tmpl
*edit* seems to be Brazil only