MAC Smoky Black Friday Collection (Nov 21/28, 2014)

MandyVanHook

I wish I had known about Hautecore. I was looking forward to getting it when Naomi said it might be coming back but then others said that it wasn't going to come back in the US so I dismissed it. Oh well...

Jennyemm

I did end up purchasing Hautecore, mainly cause I wanted to bu runner and i didn't want it to be shipped alone lol. I'm still on the fence about it though, I did get to swatch it, and I wasnt that impressed. Thanks to yall lovely people ️, it wasn't a huge disappointment since I had a better understanding of what to expect but im not sure I'll be keeping hautecore.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
And...purchased! Happy early birthday to me...(12/28)
Hey birthday twin.
wavey.gif
I did some early b-day shopping for myself as well.
amuse.gif

Dolly Snow

I did end up purchasing Hautecore, mainly cause I wanted to bu runner and i didn't want it to be shipped alone lol. I'm still on the fence about it though, I did get to swatch it, and I wasnt that impressed. Thanks to yall lovely people ️, it wasn't a huge disappointment since I had a better understanding of what to expect but im not sure I'll be keeping hautecore.
Do you have Bane from Melt it is an amazing black! If you decide not to keep it, I am sure someone will love to see it in the CB :bigthumb:

Jennyemm

Do you have Bane from Melt it is an amazing black! If you decide not to keep it, I am sure someone will love to see it in the CB :bigthumb:
Not yet! It's on my wish list for sure, since I've heard such awesome things about it so far! I don't have enough posts yet to have access to cb, but if Santa brings me a silver subscription this week (aka I stop debating whether or not to get one), you guys will definitely get first notice if I decide to list it!

gabzillaa

I don't like heroine on myself. What to do with this tube? return it or sell it, what do you guys suggest?

gabzillaa

I don't like heroine on myself. What to do with this tube? return it or sell it, what do you guys suggest?
I used to be a BIG Heroine fan. For some reason I don't wear it much unless I mix it with another shade. I like to mix Heroine with RiRi Boy or Dodgy Girl.
Oh boy, can you tell its monday? I meant Hautecore lol oops!! I don't wear Heroine as often as I used to though, I'll try it with the combinations you suggested!