MAC Smoky Black Friday Collection (Nov 21/28, 2014)

cr8zy4MAC

I put this in the Early Buzz thread earlier, but figured I'd put it here as well since there has been tons of talk about Hautecore. It seems it will be coming back soon! I do not have a date as of yet ( [COLOR=006400]ASSUMING[/COLOR] Black Friday), but it is listed as Hautecore: Back in Black and here is the page link: http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/14075/New-Collections/Hautecore-Back-in-Black/index.tmpl
Naomi, wasn't that from link from last year??? Oh, BTW, I was just on the MAC website. Right now when you cilck on "Collections" and look to the right in the drop-down box, there is a huge chunk of space. Maybe they will be putting it up a bit early?

NaomiH

Naomi, wasn't that from link from last year??? Oh, BTW, I was just on the MAC website. Right now when you cilck on "Collections" and look to the right in the drop-down box, there is a huge chunk of space. Maybe they will be putting it up a bit early?
Not that I'm aware of as it popped up only a few days ago on the test site map as a new item. Per Erin it's unfortunately only coming back to Brazil. :/

Addict4MAC

th_yawn.gif

Thanks for posting Naynadine!

cr8zy4MAC

I don't think anyone is going to have to run to their computer to acquire this shadow as soon as it's released. The Veluxe Pearl Fusion formulation as well as the way the shadows are placed in such tiny narrow strips as well as the packaging in general, does not grab a lot of womens' attention. Just the fact that it's a VPF, will have a good chunk of ladies running in the opposite direction. You'll probably find these at a CCO soon, would be my guess. What do the rest of you ladies think?

Howards End

I like the palette, but it would have been way better with a Smoky Nude Friday lipstick :) As it was, I skipped lol