MAC Smoky Black Friday Collection (Nov 21/28, 2014)

gabzillaa

got it!
cheerleader.gif

Jill1228

And it's in my cart! Free 2 day shipping. Mama needs a back up! And...purchased! Happy early birthday to me...(12/28)

bluelitzer

I want to get it just because it's there, but then I remember I bought it, swatched it on the hand once, wore it in the house one time and never pulled it out again (only because of new lipsticks that came out in waves after it). I don't need a BU, I don't need a BU, I don't need a BU.................................. lol

Jennyemm

Did u guys like the quad?
I actually did like the quad, though I found it wasn't anything to call home about. I don't regret purchasing it, but I don't have a very extensive shadow collection, so I knew it would fill the need for more basics in my collection.

Jennyemm

Besides the fact that hautecore is a black lipstick, what's the major appeal? I kinda wanna try it but I already have a black that I love on me, so I'm looking for other reasons to convince myself to grab it lol

erine1881

Besides the fact that hautecore is a black lipstick, what's the major appeal? I kinda wanna try it but I already have a black that I love on me, so I'm looking for other reasons to convince myself to grab it lol
It's kind of a sucky black actually. Sooo many better blacks out there!

erine1881

Have you tried Bane by Melt? If so, how do you feel about it and what other matte blacks would you suggest?
I'm wearing Bane in my pic, and it slays all the other blacks out there! The only other black I'll wear is Black Velvet if you want one that's bulletproof.

Shars

I'm wearing Bane in my pic, and it slays all the other blacks out there! The only other black I'll wear is Black Velvet if you want one that's bulletproof.
Thanks! Of all the swatches I've seen, Bane is the one that impressed me most. Happy to hear that it's that good.

erine1881

Thanks! Of all the swatches I've seen, Bane is the one that impressed me most. Happy to hear that it's that good.
When Melt launches their shadow stacks this month i plan on picking up a Bane BU, it's that good! Hautecore isn't aweful, it's just not that matte. So it's great for those that don't like super matte lipsticks, but i prefer matte. The more matte the better for me!

Shars

When Melt launches their shadow stacks this month i plan on picking up a Bane BU, it's that good! Hautecore isn't aweful, it's just not that matte. So it's great for those that don't like super matte lipsticks, but i prefer matte. The more matte the better for me!
Oh those eyeshadow stacks look amazing!
I prefer colours like that to be matte so I'll definitely grab Bane. I think it'll be great with a nice shimmery gloss layered over too, like a red or purple or gold! I want to get that, Spacecake and DGAF.

Prettypackages

Oh those eyeshadow stacks look amazing!
I prefer colours like that to be matte so I'll definitely grab Bane. I think it'll be great with a nice shimmery gloss layered over too, like a red or purple or gold! I want to get that, Spacecake and DGAF.

I agree, stick with Bane....

DarylandCarole

I'm guessing this will sell out by tomorrow (I like to guess and see if I'm right).. I'm past my black Lippie days, so I'm not buying it.