MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

Rinstar

Hmmmm some of the e/s swatches don't look great at all and some look nice. IDK what to think here.

jennyap

Definitely eyeing up Stylishly Merry, even though I'm still sooo irritated that they are recycling a name (from another EDES no less) instead of coming up with something original.

Corally

So far the swatches of the highlighters look so blah. Seems like I won't get anything in the pretty packaging... I'm kinda sad about it because imo it's probably the prettiest packaging MAC has ever made. But I'm not gonna break my 'don't buy it just for the packaging' rule. The nude lip bag is still a maybe but I have a strong feeling that I will skip the entire collection.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So far the swatches of the highlighters look so blah. Seems like I won't get anything in the pretty packaging... I'm kinda sad about it because imo it's probably the prettiest packaging MAC has ever made. But I'm not gonna break my 'don't buy it just for the packaging' rule. The nude lip bag is still a maybe but I have a strong feeling that I will skip the entire collection.

I'm in the same boat. Love the packaging, but I honestly wouldn't wear any of the products. :nixweiss:

fur4elise

:shakehead: Hate to say it, but I'm feeling the same way. I stopped by a Macy's last evening to see stuff in person. Not really impressed. Boy those mini lipsticks are teeny tiny...the silver sequin bags look kinda cheap. The rose gold brush bag did look nice but I love rose gold metallic stuffs right now ;) So...I am on the fence about purchasing from this collection. Oh well.

miumiuuu

I got Show Gold for the original release and it gave me an allergic reaction, so the highlighter sets are a no-no. Ditto on the eyeshadows, I suspect whatever is in the Show Gold ingredients might also be in the EDES e/s formula.
Probably gonna get one or two of the regular-sized lipsticks from the individual items collection - the colour shift in Shimmer & Spice looks really dreamy, and one of the reds.

PrettyTwisted

I want the Just Beaming lipstick in the Warm set, and the mini brush set with the Pom Pom bag. I was in Herald Square Macy's the other day and forgot to check and see if their MAC had Snow Ball on preview darn it lol

Latest posts