MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

Jayjayy

Ugh that damn website! I had to enter my shipping address over 10 times and it still processed without the apartment number! I rarely have issues with the website (unless it's crashing with heavy traffic) so I was shocked. I just reordered what I wanted from Ulta with my 20% coupon plus other stuff that wasn't available on MAC. Now that the ordeal is over, YAY IM SO EXCITED!

kittycalico

Ordered too much.. all the single lipsticks, all the single eyeshadows, mini lipstick set, gold face bag from Ulta, peach face bag from Nordstrom, both single highlighters.. the Ulta 20% prestige coupon + Mr Rebates is helping to soothe the pain

Miss Dynamite

And still can't even get to the collection unless you go through the link that Trendtrash released to all of her fans. Even doing a site search comes up with no results. Feel bad for all the people who have no clue that the collection is even available.

SerenLuv

And still can't even get to the collection unless you go through the link that Trendtrash released to all of her fans. Even doing a site search comes up with no results. Feel bad for all the people who have no clue that the collection is even available.

Can't get to the collection? I received a release/shop now email from MAC a few minutes after midnight.

Miss Dynamite

Can't get to the collection? I received a release/shop now email from MAC a few minutes after midnight.

Weird, I never got an email. I can only get to the collection if I manually type in part of the link that was posted here. If I just click on it, it gives me an error and I can't find the items anywhere if I search on the site. But most of what I want already sold out apparently, and I still haven't even gotten to the store to put my cash on my card.

Monsy

I am having issues with password too. and this happened in the past too and usually around big collection launch. so annoying

VAL4M

OMG a lot of thing is already sold out for the holiday collection .... easier for me to skip this collection then! :)

SerenLuv

My local Macys (Quakerbridge Mall, NJ) still has all of the lipsticks and eye shadows in stock. The also have the WOG face set and the mini lipstick sets.

Jayjayy

MAC tends to restock holiday collections and have more stock available in stores. It's available at so many different retailers, most people should eventually be able to get everything they want :) At least I hope that's still true this year!

lipstickaddict

Unfortunately stock is really low at Mac stores in Canada (at least in Vancouver). I was working when the collection launched yesterday and the one eyeshadow I wanted sold out immediately at both online retailers here. I work today as well, so I called two local stores. Apparently they received only 3 of each eye shadow and sold out immediately. It isn't looking good here:mecry:

fur4elise

MAC tends to restock holiday collections and have more stock available in stores. It's available at so many different retailers, most people should eventually be able to get everything they want :) At least I hope that's still true this year!

This is usually the case! ;)

hawaii02

Went by my counter. Picked up Stylishly Merry e/s and Shimmer and Spice l/s. Only got 4 of the the former in. The mini lipsticks are great if you are starting out, but otherwise is passable. Kind of underwhelmed with the collection.

Tarabotti

I am underwhelmed with the collection- it's been this way with MAC and me for a while. I might get WOG and the red lipsticks if I can find them- if not, no biggie. I'll try to pre- order it tomorrow.

Did Ulta have WOG last night- will it ship out now or will they wait until November? The face kits will be available on Nov. 2, right?

I am happy to see that I am not the only one having problems with their account. I haven't called customer services yet- maybe next week.

mac_aiken

Pre ordered the big lipstick set and the pink mini lip gloss kit from Macys over the weekend. I will go and pick that up tonight. Ordered I'm Glistening and Shimmer and Spice lipsticks as well as Frostwinked and It's Snowing eyeshadows from MAC. I should have those tomorrow. That's all I am getting. My MAC hauls get smaller and smaller as time goes by. This is the biggest one I've done in awhile.

kittycalico

My county has five MAC counters between various department stores, unfortunately no B&M MAC, but by around 1pm, each counter was entirely sold out of all five eyeshadows and the majority of lipsticks. I am so surprised; usually the highlighters are the first to go!

I know other cities/greater metro areas have significantly more counters so I wonder how their inventory is working out.