MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

SerenLuv

Just placed my order online for I'm Glistening and Shimmer and Spice lipstick and Stylishly Merry eyeshadow. That was easy and earlier than I expected. I'm glad I complained about the password and system issues I had yesterday. They sent me an email for early access to order the items being released tomorrow.

Last edited:

VAL4M

I’m debating if i’m buy a highlighter from this collection or the ABH quad hummm ....

Miss Dynamite

I'll wait until it's actually released instead of buying through some secret link, they will probably just freak out and cancel orders like they did last time this happened.

Baje

Rouge en Snow and Elle Belle is already sold out. I ordered Stylishly Merry and Rouge en Snow. I'm thinking about ordering Shimmer and Spice because I have nothing like it and I also want a Pigment and Glitter Kit. I haven't bought anything from MAC holiday collections in 3 years.

jackiegeee

I just went nuts at Ulta because I had a 20% off coupon. Grabbed the rose gold palette, Shimmer and Spice and I'm Glistening ls, cool lip bag, Delicate Drift es, Here Comes Joy face powder, gold pigment set and the WoG bag (even though I preordered it, lol). Seriously so excited about this collection.

DarylandCarole

How are the lipsticks and eye shadows sold out already? It hasn't even been up for 2 hours! I hope that they're restocking like they usually do. Does anyone know when it goes on sale at Nordies?

DarylandCarole

Just placed my order online for I'm Glistening and Shimmer and Spice lipstick and Stylishly Merry eyeshadow. That was easy and earlier than I expected. I'm glad I complained about the password and system issues I had yesterday. They sent me an email for early access to order the items being released tomorrow.

Did you call to complain or email? I just changed my password this week and it's telling me that it's wrong again.

Baje

How are the lipsticks and eye shadows sold out already? It hasn't even been up for 2 hours! I hope that they're restocking like they usually do. Does anyone know when it goes on sale at Nordies?
I placed my order 6 and a half hours ago. Someone leaked the link to the collection. Nordstrom will probably go on sale in 55 mins at 12am pst/3am est

sweetkitty

I read on Temptalia that the face kits are coming out with the second release, November 2. Cleared that up for myself. Will keep an eye on it just in case it comes out before, but I didn't want to miss WOG, the other stuff doesn't really stand out to me,

fabulousmoolah

My password kept not working even though it was the correct password, then my account got locked and I had to call in. So now I still have to wait an hour for it to unlock and just hope it doesn't do the exact same thing for no reason at all again.

I had even cleared cookies to try to get it to work. I've had sign in problems with them for months. It's always the same, correct password but it's always a surprise whether or not it feels like letting me sign in.

SerenLuv

Did you call to complain or email? I just changed my password this week and it's telling me that it's wrong again.

Both. 2 phone calls and a long email. They also emailed me back asking for a bunch of technical information about my system. I told them that was irrelevant and personal and it is happening to manny people. Then they asked to reset my account and I said no.