MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

iheartcolor

No one knows the answer. Mac says they are not going to restock & then they do. It's anyone's guess. Sorry that is not much help.

I just can't get past that mouse eating spaghetti :roflmao:
I appreciate your answer anyway! I’ll just keep checking their site. And thank you! It’s a hamster stufffing his little cheek pouches <3

Mac-Guy

i just swatched it and color is pretty kind of peachy gold on me just like you mentioned but texture feels pretty dry and stiff. i am not impressed at all. color is not unique either. this should have been an easy skip.
Maybe you got a dud? Mine is really soft. Not dry at all.

sweetkitty

I missed the restock. I am looking for a back up of Shimmer and Spice lipstick.
I wanted one of those too. I grabbed Holiday Crush, the two reds were already sold out again on MAC Canada website. How do you guys know there was a restock, just lucky and saw the comments here?

PrettyTwisted

A bit off topic, but when I was trying to log in to see the lipstick set, the site wouldn't recognize my password. It does this to me quite often, usually everytime I log in it tells me pass is wrong the first time, but then works the second time. But at least 10 times now, my password has stopped working completely and has to be reset. Has anybody else had this problem? I'm getting pretty pissed over it.

when I ordered the mini brush set (YAY lol) I had to reset my password for the 2nd time

SerenLuv

when I ordered the mini brush set (YAY lol) I had to reset my password for the 2nd time

I had the same issue with the password when trying to preorder the mini lipstick set. I have also had the same issue a few times prior to that. I called to complain and sent a detailed email. They emailed me back and asked to test my account. At first I said no, but then I said relented. They then told me that they would like me to accept my last order as a gift from them and they refunded me the entire amount. Of course I as grateful for that since it was a sizeable Snow Ball order, but the password thing is still annoying. I also tried to tell them that multiple people were having this issue so its not a specific operating system, cell phone or internet browser. Btw...I hate typing in this forum. Every other letter is getting missed and I spend to much time correcting.

NaturallyUrs

Shimmer and Spice is back on the Mac website.

i just ordered one.

kinda regret not getting stylishly merry now.

le sigh.
[MENTION=21522]elegant-one[/MENTION] [MENTION=12635]mac_aiken[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Rinstar

IMG_9874.JPG

IMG_9876.JPG

Just thought I'd share my swatches of Rouge en Snow! So pretty!! The left one in the first picture is Nicki's Nude, loving that too.

lipstickaddict

I was so lucky to be able to get the eyeshadows in the restock- had to do it on my very slow, very old computer which was just a ridiculous experience. Lucky they were still in my bag at the end of it all. And they shipped! Yay! Time for a new computer I think lol

jackiegeee

I’m kind of hoping for a restock when they release wave 2 next week. I was able to grab a few of the shadows from random restocks, but I would love to grab it’s snowing too. I’d really like a backup of shimmer and spice too. Fingers crossed!

Audrey C

:icon_cheers::rofl::rofl:Yes, you HAD to buy them with that kind of discount LOL!!!!! :five:

Well, I did, actually. They paid me $2 to take the second one.

Both were too expensive for me to consider full price. The 40% off on the first bag was enough to pay for the discounted price of the second smaller one. Plus another $2. Looking at it that way, the second bag was less than free.

Nice to see that my finance degree is being put to good use. :yes:

Audrey C

i just swatched it and color is pretty kind of peachy gold on me just like you mentioned but texture feels pretty dry and stiff. i am not impressed at all. color is not unique either. this should have been an easy skip.

Really? Mine is really buttery. I love it! Sorry yours isn't working for you.

Latest posts