MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

Haven

I wouldn't worry too much. WoG has been repromoted so many times, I am certain that it will come back soon enough.
This is true.

Plus I was able to snag the rest of the ED shadows and red lippies from this collection, so I am happy about that!

beautyescape

I am hoping for WoG to launch online Macy's on November 2nd (which the makeup artist at my local counter told me was the day). Is the Fix+ set supposed to come out in the US on the 2nd as well?
I have picked up a lot more than I anticipated from the color collection lol I went from planning to get just one lipstick and one highlight powder to all of the ED shadows, both highlighters, and three lipsticks (I'm Glistening, Holiday Crush, and Shimmer & Spice)...! Thankfully I was on fall break from school and was able to go to a counter on the launch day to shop.

lipstickaddict

How do you find this? I check HB everyday for this and nothing.

Go to the full Bay website and in the search box type Mac Snow Ball. Make sure you leave a space between Snow and Ball as that is the key. I just did that on my phone and it pops up. I think it only launched this past Friday

Last edited:

sweetkitty

Go to the full Bay website and in the search box type Mac Snow Ball. Make sure you leave a space between Snow and Ball as that is the key. I just did that on my phone and it pops up. I think it only launched this past Friday
Thank you! I don't know why they hide items like that, it's not listed when you just search the collection page.

leonah

when is this collection coming to scandinavia? trying to find some info but it's nowhere to be seen.

lipstickaddict

Thank you! I don't know why they hide items like that, it's not listed when you just search the collection page.

It's possible that it's hidden because it's not supposed to launch yet. The other items from the second wave of the collection are there too, but again not listed under the general collection.

Haven

I was able to preorder two WOG from my local freestanding Mac store. One for me and one for my friend who has also been on the hunt for it. Pick up this Thursday. :rocker: