MAC Snowball / Snow Ball collection (Holiday 2017)

arch

Thank you very much! At least Bloomingdale's has free shipping over $50, I'll pay hundreds of dollars for makeup, but I get so angry if I have to pay for shipping, lol. Pretty sad about the Rose Gold set though, I've been checked all the sites daily and never saw it available.
free_shipping.jpg
So I'm guessing the "free shipping for everyone" offer doesn't apply to your order? The Rose Gold set is listed as "Sold Out" on Nordstrom, but technically it's coming soon — it never even went up for sale; I'd keep checking until it's available.

Miss Dynamite

View attachment 62184
So I'm guessing the "free shipping for everyone" offer doesn't apply to your order? The Rose Gold set is listed as "Sold Out" on Nordstrom, but technically it's coming soon — it never even went up for sale; I'd keep checking until it's available.

Yeah, I didn't see the free shipping until after I made the post. I ordered the the pink one a couple minutes ago and got the free shipping, I'll keep my eye out for the rose gold. Pretty tired though, hopefully it doesn't launch while I'm sleeping. Though these sets don't seem to be selling very fast so I should be ok.

mac_aiken

Yeah, I didn't see the free shipping until after I made the post. I ordered the the pink one a couple minutes ago and got the free shipping, I'll keep my eye out for the rose gold. Pretty tired though, hopefully it doesn't launch while I'm sleeping. Though these sets don't seem to be selling very fast so I should be ok.

I ordered the pink bag as well this morning. I'm surprised to hear Nordstrom has the Rose Gold bag as I thought that was supposed to be a MAC exclusive. I'm going to Nordstrom this afternoon. Hopefully they will have it.

Last edited:

Vineetha

Has anyone seen the mini fix plus trio set anywhere online? Was it like an exclusive that already sold out (that i completely missed then) . Thanks

VixenwithFixens

Does anyone know when and where the mac snowball shadescents bags will launch? They are the gray tie bags with the fuzzy balls.

lyseD

I cancelled my WoG and this morning my daughter's friend asked if I still had it on hold. I went to MAC Canada site and bought it no problem. Maybe it's not as popular in Canada.

miumiuuu

Wow, the most popular pieces are sold out online on all platforms in Germany. The German MAC Insta account hasn't even done a post on the collection but the comments are full of complaints. I randomly checked Douglas.de this morning and managed to bag Stylishly Merry. We'll see if it ships!

Kaidan

I missed out on the original release date (thanks to Hurricane Maria) and everything that I wanted is currently sold out (at least online). The Mac store is currently closed due to ~hurricane issues~ and the Mac counter at Macy's only got the holiday brush sets (which look cute and very nice for once) and three of the mini lipstick trio bags. They didn't receive the display yet and have no idea when they will receive the whole collection because they just recently got the Nicky Minaj one. I have no idea if the Mac counters from Saks and Nordstrom will even get the collection because everything got delayed here and both stores are still closed because of the same reason as the Mac store. So frustrating... I'm going to have to keep watching out to see if Macy's receives the main collection because it seems like the only hope for me to see the collection in person, lol.

I managed to buy the gold bag that has Whisper of Guilt from Nordstrom online and I'm contemplating on getting the one that has Show Gold because it looks so pretty with the snowflake print. It will be the first time that I get to see WoG in person, so I hope it's worth the hype.

Latest posts