MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

OhSoJaded

I almost bought it when it was out too but my friend was all that is so not your color when I swatched the tester. I'm not sure if I could pull it off but if I can wear YR then I would think so lol. I'm glad you were able to fix your skipper's remorse. May I ask which CCO it was that had all this cool stuff? Thx!
Unfortunately, I was at the Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas (located in Primm, NV/Stateline). It's a bummer b/c I wanted to buy so much more than I did but didn't want to spend all the money right away. I guess it's another incentive for me to drive instead of fly to Vegas.

OhSoJaded

Wow thats depressing. When i went last month she told me herpine wont be ther e for like another 6 months at least. And then i ordered 2 from a lovely specktranette overseas but now i want to go to my nearest outlest (1hr away) and see if its there. Lol just because i want to feel satisfied i was able to get it for 10 bucks lol
I think it depends on the CCO. I can bet that my local CCO won't get it in for A LONG TIME if at all, but the one I went to seemed to have a lot of traffic and was better stocked than any of my local CCOs.

MAC FAN1

princess/ ohsojaded, hope you don't mind, just wonder whether you would do cp heroine (like $20-25) if you manage to get extra....
wondering.gif
, sorry if I ask too much.

p/s : pleasant, i just came back from cco, tulalip (9/30), they do not have heroine....that time. not many new staff ,which includes violetta, snowglobe....., you probably can call them before you go.

prettygirl

I just saw Heroine on a girl's lips and it was gorgeous
eyelove.gif
. It doesn't look that pretty from the tube.. but man it was gorgeous on her! I wasn't around for this collection.. so I'm screwed. My closest CCO is around 2 hrs away... I'll call when I'm in the area in a few weeks! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

MAC FAN1

this is usually where the temptation begins (the swatches), I really admire their lips, those lipsticks when applied on look so stunning, better than what we see on tube.

I am tempted to get one as well, after seeing how the make up is put on (as seen in xiranox's blog )

OhSoJaded

princess/ ohsojaded, hope you don't mind, just wonder whether you would do cp heroine (like $20-25) if you manage to get extra....
wondering.gif
, sorry if I ask too much.

p/s : pleasant, i just came back from cco, tulalip (9/30), they do not have heroine....that time. not many new staff ,which includes violetta, snowglobe....., you probably can call them before you go.
I wish I could CP one for you, but I found it while i was on vacation and that CCO is almost 5 hours away. If I run into it at a CCO closer to home, I would be more than happy to pick one up for you.

MAC FAN1

I wish I could CP one for you, but I found it while i was on vacation and that CCO is almost 5 hours away. If I run into it at a CCO closer to home, I would be more than happy to pick one up for you.
I see, thank you so much for the reply
winks.gif

martiangurll

My CCO generally sucks, but I'm going on Saturday, and will let you know what I found.
I am going to try and go this Saturday also. I wanted to go last weekend, but stupid car needed brakes, alignment and tires. That unfortunately took a lot of cash from the Make up budget, but maybe I can soothe that pain with some discount stuff from my CCO. You know of course if I find Heroine I will buy as many as I can! I am wondering if there will be Reel Sexy and some of the csg I missed. I wonder if there as anything else that was a must have from this collection?

liba

I am going to try and go this Saturday also. I wanted to go last weekend, but stupid car needed brakes, alignment and tires. That unfortunately took a lot of cash from the Make up budget, but maybe I can soothe that pain with some discount stuff from my CCO. You know of course if I find Heroine I will buy as many as I can! I am wondering if there will be Reel Sexy and some of the csg I missed. I wonder if there as anything else that was a must have from this collection?
The eye kohls were all fantastic! I think some of them are still on the MAC website, though. Resort is particularly nice - a mid-tone plum/purple with just the right texture, soft but not smudgey. Heirloom is one of the very few light colored pencils that actually stays in my waterline, too.

MACerette

I am really worried I am going to miss out on the By Request and Marilyn lipsticks. Are there any specktrettes who are willing to swap for Heroine lipstick? I may get my hands on some...?

MACerette

I want Candy Yum Yum, Moxie, Rocker, Love Goddess and Deeply Adored. If I miss out on them I am willing to swap?

martiangurll

The eye kohls were all fantastic! I think some of them are still on the MAC website, though. Resort is particularly nice - a mid-tone plum/purple with just the right texture, soft but not smudgey. Heirloom is one of the very few light colored pencils that actually stays in my waterline, too.
I will keep an eye out for those, I think I scored a Heirloom off the clearance bin here, but I will check out Resort. I am still loving Industrial based on your last recommendations so when you say you really like something (esp. eye product) I pay attention! (Same with MAC Guy and his powder product recs!!!)