MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

nmurray880

Thanks I actual just ordered that one off eBay from a lady I have ordered from a few times. She always has the le I miss:) I'm so happy you say they are similar bc I wasn't sure which would be closest but I thought sushi kiss would be as well:) thanks for your help.

Prettypackages

I've been wearing reel sexy again. I will buy every single variation of this color. I absolutely love it and hate I didn't back it up. There was soo much to buy from this collex, and I waited to long to try it.

liba

I've been wearing reel sexy again. I will buy every single variation of this color. I absolutely love it and hate I didn't back it up. There was soo much to buy from this collex, and I waited to long to try it.
Sushi Kiss and Sweet & Sour are both in the same family and just as nice as Reel Sexy!! I love them all so much! Reel Sexy was my most used lipstick of 2012 for sure!

Prettypackages

Stumbled upon this thread again. This was one of my Fave collex... From the bright lippies, promo pics, and how much I bought. I think this year in makeup was good for mac too.

Latest posts