MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

Makeup-Bag

OH HOW THIS ANGERS ME.
Thats her second listing for a mac herione lipstick, she sold one last week sometime. if you type in mac heroine lipstick in google those pictures come up so she prolly stole them too like she stole peoples makeup. Infact She better be carefull, bcuz karma is a b *itch.... so she better watch that the makeup she stole e.g lipsticks and stuff dont make her lips fall off !(imagine waking up the next morning and finding your lips are on the pillow
pretty.gif
) lol!

Dreaming Dancer

wow, i am sorry to hear you all are having that happen to you. I have been burned swapping once and that is why i will never do it again. I just return things that don't work because i don't want that to happen again.

pleasantmacabre

i think people confused the swaplift situation with the ebay link, they are not related.. lol

i just wanted heroine so bad, and the girl on mua said she had it....but i got nothing....

and then i saw that ebay link and it annoyed me more lol

BuickMackane

and then i saw that ebay link and it annoyed me more lol
I can't blame you. I really hope you get your hands on Heroine at some point. Sooner rather than later :)

I actually checked the Dutch site to see if they still had Heroine in stock (they did until several weeks ago, I think) but it was sold out. I was going to offer to CP it for you if they still had it (it's European prices, mind). Either way, I'll still check the site every now and again and give you a shout if it's back.

Anyway, from what I understand the purple lippie in Strength is quite similar to (if not a dupe for) Heroine. Who knows, it might even be miles better :)