MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

sss215

I brought Heroine and returned it. When I started to play with it, the pink in my lips make it Violetta's twin. My friend got her lips done with Heroine, nightmoth as a liner with color saturation on top. I did the same thing at home with Violetta and it looked just like what she had on her lips. So I was done. I am not a big purple lipstick gal, although I love wines and berries; but seeing I could do the same things with Violetta that can be done with Heroine, it went back.

I love, love, love color saturation though and I will be backing that one up. I will also get star quality.

flower.gif

whitwhit86

Does anyone know if Fashion Mews from the Hello Kitty collection is a dupe for Pink Popcorn? I have Fashion Mews, and if it's similar enough to PP, I'll skip it. TIA!
to me they don't look as much like one another as PP & Bubblegum do. bubblegum & PP look the same on me

Shellcat

I don't know if this has been asked, but is Magenta blush the same shade as Azalea PRO pan blush?

Thursday, I asked a few MUAs and they told me that the are identical except for the finish. Anyone have both they can swatch?

TIA!

purplerinne

If anyone is looking for WMS I have a brand new one. I was going to give it to my friend for her bday and she's now saying she won't be able to rock the color. I'd rather sell to someone who was looking for it vs returning it and it getting destroyed

Knope2012

I got my PP and I really like it! It is definitely purple on me, but more of a wearable purple. I think it'll look great with a gloss to bring out more of the color.

CLO89

It looks like all the lipsticks have been restocked :) Good luck purchasing if you're on the hunt! :)

martiangurll

I cannot find Temperature Rising lip liner. What orange based liner can I use to bring out the coral tones in VGN, WMS, and RS???

duckrodeo

I cannot find Temperature Rising lip liner. What orange based liner can I use to bring out the coral tones in VGN, WMS, and RS???

Lasting Sensation works really well with WMS and VGN, but it is too pink for RS. I would suggest NYX Tangerine or Coral (found on Cherry Culture), those are probably the closest I can find! I ordered MAC Naked liner to see if that works with RS.

CLO89

Someone tried TXT as a free shipping code earlier today and that seemed to work! :) Hope this works for you! I haven't tested it myself!

lilinah

Quote:
Originally Posted by maketodayhappen
Anyone compared the blushes <Pink Tea> and <Pink Cult>?

While both are neutral pink, when i tested them Pink Tea was stronger and pinker, so i got Pink Cult, which is more neutral, less pink, and lighter.