MAC So Reel / Reel Sexy discussion

commandolando

possibly! i picked up beach sand l/s from naturally - looks AWFUL on me - but it's called beach sand, how could i not own it?!

pocketmouse

eyelove.gif
oh man, those purple lipsticks and eye kohls sound amazing, and I can't wait to see swatches of the e/s duos! Looks like I'll be cuttin' down on S3C3.

Lipstick
pink popcorn- lavender (lustre)
reel sexy- light bright coral (amplified)
watch me shimmer- bright pink-orange (amplified)
heroine- bright violet plum (matte)

Cremesheen glass

private screening- mid-tone peach
cinestyle- mid-tone blue grey violet
color saturation-dark cool wine
star quality- bright orange coral

Eye shadow duo
dynamic duo 1 coral with yellow pearlized pigments (veluxe pearl)/purple (matte)
dynamic duo 2 violet duo chrome with pearlized pigments (frost)/violet (matte)
dynamic duo 3 mid-tone purple (veluxe pearl)/teal blue (matte)
dynamic duo 4 mid-tone pink (satin)/blackened violet (matte)

eye kohl
smolder intense black
heirloom a highly metallicized greyed lavender
resort- deep amethyst plum
hyacinth- mid-tone blue

zoom lash

princess sarah

Yes I am the same... heroine sounds so beautiful for winter coming up over here!

And of course I looovveee a good matte product

Sequinzombie

So I'm a purple fiend....I might possibly try to get everything. Haha but seriously um so giddy over the lipsticks! I just dyed my hair purple so I'm in purple heaven. Spending all my birthday cash on this lol :b no talk of a release date yet?

Rezel

We had Heroine l/s with Wonder Woman and it's bronze, no? I wonder if Mac will use the same l/s name again.

martiangurll

We had Heroine l/s with Wonder Woman and it's bronze, no? I wonder if Mac will use the same l/s name again.

This is definitely different. With WW, Heroine l/s was a bronze color with Frost finish. This is described as plum with matte finish. It IS confusing with the same name though!

ladyarwen

This is definitely different. With WW, Heroine l/s was a bronze color with Frost finish. This is described as plum with matte finish. It IS confusing with the same name though!

Fail on the creative team's part for giving different products the same name.

Latest posts