MAC Spring '07 Color Collections [moonbathe, sunstrip, tendertones, slimshine]

sakura88

Re: MAC - Sunstrip - May 07

How is the studio mist foundation different from the regular liquid foundations? From that I understand, it's not like the SKII one that you can spray directly on the face.

huggablesecret

Ooo finally came out in the UK, I got Cranberry, cosmic, firespot and the tendertone lib balm in tender baby, gorgeous!
I might go back adn get the rest of the collection, it looks so gorgeous.

Showgirl

I got Firespot and Cosmic - I think they're both quite unique colours, the peachy undertones to Cosmic are what sold me on that one tbh, it's more than just a bronzey gold!

*sigh* and to think I'd posted earlier that I was going to get nothing out of Moonbathe.... I felt I already had enough peachy/orangey shadows in my collection, but Firespot's like nothing else I've seen, its soooooo vibrant....

nausea

umm .. the MA at mac store told me today that the slimshines will become a part of the permanent line some time later on this year

can anyone verify that ?

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by nausea
umm .. the MA at mac store told me today that the slimshines will become a part of the permanent line some time later on this year

can anyone verify that ?

Really?!?!? God, I hope they do that with Tendertones too!
clap.gif

geeko

Really? I am almost halfway down my tube of Bare slimshine and I haven't bought a backup.... so i'll be glad if they made the slimshines perm. I would definitely repurchase

bebs

I've heard from many MA's that the slimshines are gonna be perm and its "in the works" and they will probably hear about it sometime sooner or later.

rocking chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nausea

can anyone verify that ?

Just went for "Live Chat", was told that MAC has no plans to make Slimshines permanent yet.

notmyhand

Re: MAC - Moon Bathe - May 07

Quick question - Has Cranberry been rereleased? Or is this a new shade with the same name?

rocking chick

Re: MAC - Moon Bathe - May 07

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmyhand
Quick question - Has Cranberry been rereleased? Or is this a new shade with the same name?

Cranberry e/s is in the permanent line but in different packaging in Moonbathe Collection.

Matte

Sorry for digging up an old thread - I thought it would be better than creating a new question. :p

Did MAC ever release Bronzing Powder in Bronze as part of the Moonbathe collection?

I would like to purchase it from a blog sale, but I can't seem to find info that bronzing powder in bronze was ever a part of the Moonbathe collection.

Any help is much appreciated!

violetta

Fun to go back looking at old forums of MAC! I wasn't really into MAC until 2012.
I like to revisit past MAC color collections as inspiration and also to rediscover a color I might have forgotten about.
As well, with so many collections that come out one doesn’t have the time to discover all the nuances of a collection,
before another fabulous collection is launched.