MAC Spring '07 Color Collections [moonbathe, sunstrip, tendertones, slimshine]

HOTasFCUK

Re: Moonbathe & Sunstrip Summer 07

I didn't get anything from Lure last year because i didn't like the colours but i missed out on the Tantress collection so i hope its something like that (although i managed to get glama ray, earthly delight, & i'm waiting for goldbit in the mail)......ahhhhh please be more neutral/bronzey/metallic!!!!

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_emc
Slimshine lipsticks are new limited edition lipsticks which are in slim shiny black cases, the colour is slightly sheer and the texture is quite shiny, more like a glaze or lustre. HTH!

Those sound great! Exactly the kind of finish I love in lipsticks...I'm hoping these will live up to my expectation...

miss_emc

Had a look at a pic of some of the colours today and everything is VERY beige/tan/pale and there is an orange undertone lipstick, lipglass and eyeshadow. Hrmmmmm don't know if this is going to be my kind of collection...

garnetmoon

Quote:
Had a look at a pic of some of the colours today and everything is VERY beige/tan/pale and there is an orange undertone lipstick, lipglass and eyeshadow. Hrmmmmm don't know if this is going to be my kind of collection...

i know what you mean. i just got into MAC during the BLM campaign and sadly enough i'm a sucker for LE items and cute packaging. even though i don't think these colors will suit me i will probably find something to get just b/c of the packaging. it's just neutral/beige-y stuff doesn't sound that great to me
ssad.gif
. i'm still sad that i missed Lure....luckily i'm finding the items i want on ebay
lol.gif

caroni99

Quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *sobs uncontrollably*

Sophia84

Quote:

OHHHHHH nothing peachy?????

sexysellerie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
OHHHHHH nothing peachy?????

and nothing bronze-y???
ssad.gif

EmbalmerBabe

I hope we get a kick a** shimmery tan. I don't like Shroom much.
Yes and hopefully some pretty peaches and bronzes too!
smiles.gif

Lauren

Quote:

YES! haha I love neutral-ish type shadows. A collection I'm actually excited for!

labelslut

Quote:

Excellent! That sounds like my kinda thing! I've been trying to get into more orange-y/coral-y shades of lippies and lipglass!

SandMantas

Quote:

Well, it certainly sounds like some people are going to LOVE this.
I'm definitely not one of them though, hah.

Kat

A bit of variety is also nice....a girl can only have so many cool toned pastels.

shadowaddict

I'm sooooooooooo excited about this collection, always into the e/s but those new slimshines sound right up my alley too. I want some new fluidlines also, maybe in the fall.
cheerleader.gif

divaster

Quote:

Doesn't sound like my kind of thing either, but that's good for the girls who don't like/can't wear my kind of thing.
smiles.gif
In a way it's a relief to have a collection I don't need to worry too much about. I already spend too much money on makeup!
rofl.gif