MAC Star Trek Collection (Aug 25/Sep 1, 2016)

BeautyFan55

I am glad this collection is being released soon. I want all the lip glasses, LLAP and Kling it On l/s, two powders (not luna luster), three shadows (not the blue), and the gold polish. this will be the biggest haul fro me I think. I usually only splurge like this for the holiday collections.

montREALady

There's so much coming out right now! I've had to write dates and things down so I don't forget.

I always put makeup launches in my Google Calendar, lol. I have to! I have to go back now and see if I want anything from this. Can't remember. I need to spend $23 to make Devoted and I can't seem to even do that :rolleyes:

NaomiH

I always put makeup launches in my Google Calendar, lol. I have to! I have to go back now and see if I want anything from this. Can't remember. I need to spend $23 to make Devoted and I can't seem to even do that :rolleyes:

No staples needed? I have a lot of MAC staples like foundation etc that have helped me move up. I think my purchase that made me Devoted was a mascara. Lol

montREALady

No staples needed? I have a lot of MAC staples like foundation etc that have helped me move up. I think my purchase that made me Devoted was a mascara. Lol

Not really. And when I do I get my sis to get it with her pro discount. That's actually the issue :D

rinacee

Actually, I take it back. I think I want Strange New Worlds, Luna Luster, and Where No Man Has Gone Before. Not digging Kling It On after looking at swatches again.

NaomiH

Next week ladies and gents! I think I've decided on just the powders and shadows. Maybe a lipstick though I'm not sure which at this point.

And I've decided on just the powders and maybe Where No Man Has Gone Before lipstick. I decided that while the shadows are gorgeous, I probably wouldn't use them very often as I usually opt for matte or satin shadows on my eyes.

jackiegeee

My list right now: All the shadows except the blue, Where No Man Has Gone Before, maybe LLAP, one or two of the powders, all the nail polishes.

Kind of want one or two glosses, but I never wear gloss.

I wish the brushes had the Star Trek logo too.

Icecaramellatte

Just wondering, is this the main fall collection? I would think not since it is a collaboration??? (can't think of the term) type collection. However it is quite large as the fall collections tend to be and it comes out around the time that the Mac fall collections typically come out. I would think it would be It's a Strike but I think that collection is rather small. Usually the fall collections have a few different color stories in it. Any one know? So little information nowadays.

jillywojo

FYI- to anyone looking to get the face powders. I don't know if it is a glitch or a mistake but all three powders are up on Bloomingdale's website and free shipping on all beauty items. I didn't see any of the other parts of the collection up yet, but I did not go through all the categories.

NaturallyUrs

FYI- to anyone looking to get the face powders. I don't know if it is a glitch or a mistake but all three powders are up on Bloomingdale's website and free shipping on all beauty items. I didn't see any of the other parts of the collection up yet, but I did not go through all the categories.

Thanks. Picked up the two powders I wanted. I hope they ship. I won't be available during the 8/25/2016 launch.

NaomiH

Thank you! Just ordered all 3 powders!

hitchcockblonde

Thanks! I ordered Luna Luster with my $25 reward card.