MAC Star Trek Collection (Aug 25/Sep 1, 2016)

elegant-one

I didn't buy anything much just 3 items

Liap lipstick, Highly illogical powder and the brown pressed pigment

14212115_10209028619105366_7407092115012156130_n.jpg

Great pics & you look so beautiful as always!!! Did you find this eyeshadow overly glittery on? Thanks

boschicka

Aaaand I'm returning Highly Illogical as well. Not glittery like Luna Luster, but still not a winner. Thought it could work, but not for this lady.

geeko

Great pics & you look so beautiful as always!!! Did you find this eyeshadow overly glittery on? Thanks

thanks ! it's glittery but not overly glittery to make it hard to wear. I like to either wear it alone or add it on top of a neutral e/s on the same color to add more shimmers.

awww boschicka: i m sorry Highly illogical didn't work for you, i pretty much liked it as a bronzey blush with a light hand.

NaomiH

Sucks no one seems to be liking the powders,I've been using them pretty much daily since I got them and love them. They do have a dry texture,but it just reminds me of the powder from Vibe Tribe where it has that dry texture but lovely sheen once applied to the skin. I also haven't noticed any glitter on my face when I wear them. *shrug*

NATlar

Sucks no one seems to be liking the powders,I've been using them pretty much daily since I got them and love them. They do have a dry texture,but it just reminds me of the powder from Vibe Tribe where it has that dry texture but lovely sheen once applied to the skin. I also haven't noticed any glitter on my face when I wear them. *shrug*

I'm loving mine... I don't have a bad thing to say about them mine are absolutely fine and beautiful on the skin :D

NaomiH

I'm loving mine... I don't have a bad thing to say about them mine are absolutely fine and beautiful on the skin :D

Glad I'm not the only one enjoying them! They are so nice for when you just want a nice soft glow.

Corally

I'm loving my LL! :) But yeah.. it does seem that the majority doesn't like them.

Kaidan

I saw the collection at Nordstrom during the weekend. The Trip the Light powders look so pretty but they didn't had Luna Luster available to swatch, womp womp. The other two swatched nice on my arm but idk if it would swatch good on my face. LLAP and Where No Man Has Gone Before are beautiful. They're both the good kind of frost and lustre, respectively. LLAP looks like a lipstick version of Nars Rigel DI eye shadow. Warp Speed and the darker gloss look very nice, but I'm cool with the troll collection glosses. I don't care about the pigments (not a fan) or the nail polishes, so I didn't bother swatching them. I left empty handed but I might consider buying LLAP and WNMHGB online once there's news about the upcoming holiday collection.

geeko

I love highly illogical. makes a nice bronzey blush for me.

elegant-one

I ordered WNMHGB ls & the brown pigment es. I thought the lipstick was going to be more pink-ish, but I still really like it on. Haven't received the es yet. My Macy's sold out of it right away so I had to get it from Nordies.

NATlar

I can't stop wearing Luna Luster and Highly Illogical as my blush and to think I wasn't even going to get it plus I thought Strange New Worlds would've been my favourite as a blush out the two but nope it's HI <3

Haven

I like mine too! Plus I don't see too much glitter either.

Last edited:

Haven

I ordered WNMHGB ls & the brown pigment es. I thought the lipstick was going to be more pink-ish, but I still really like it on. Haven't received the es yet. My Macy's sold out of it right away so I had to get it from Nordies.
I really like both of your choices! I actually bought a bu of the lipstick which is something I no longer regularly do. It is such an easy color to wear. I also love the brown pigment!

jennyap

I caved for Where No Man... lipstick and KHAAANNN! gloss. Both so pretty!

Wearing Where No Man today, it's kind of a metallic MLBB on me - entry level metallic! It's a very easy to wear/casual throw-it-on colour. I have quite a few Lustres, some are more drying than others but this seems like one of the better ones.

Latest posts