MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

sandrah

I think that is affecting some packages. I ordered on Sunday night (standard) so I was supposed to have my package delivered this Monday, but it now looks like it's going to be delivered Thursday :/

lyseD

I caved in and ordered Strong Woman. I really don't wear reds so I don't have any red MAC liners.

Any suggestions that might work with the three I have: Strong Woman, Apres Chic and Fire Sign?

Thanks so much for your help everyone.

mousygiggles

I caved in and ordered Strong Woman. I really don't wear reds so I don't have any red MAC liners.

Any suggestions that might work with the three I have: Strong Woman, Apres Chic and Fire Sign?

Thanks so much for your help everyone.
Strong Woman is purple and the others are a bricky red color. I am not sure which would work best for all 3. I would say Brick for FS and AC. it might work ok with SW too.

JessSelena

If anybody needs a CP I'll be gla to help my MAC store is pretty stocked they are sold out of Firm form. But everything else they have. So if anyone needs help getting their goodies let me know :)

mac_aiken

I think we might see a restock after the free shipping expires on 12/31. Call me a cynic but it wouldn't surprise me.

Mac-Guy

So, are we still thinking there will be a restock on the lippies?
poke.gif

lyseD

Strong Woman is purple and the others are a bricky red color. I am not sure which would work best for all 3. I would say Brick for FS and AC. it might work ok with SW too.
Ugh -- not Strong Woman, Absolute Power. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the help.

Latest posts