MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

kimibos

from top to bottom:
dish it up!
douala (by nacara) - this looks out of place, but in the tube it looks super purple. tonally it's the same as violetta on me, but colourwise it's not purple at all.
violetta
go for it
seasoned plum
strong woman
heroine
bright plum
flitter

sorry, i didn't get seductive intent, so i can't include it in the purples...
thanks for the swatches, i really need to get go for it!!!

TXBeautyBaby

OMG they are getting rid of Brown Down too! This is war MAC!
thud.gif

Prettypackages

i didn't get that colour but i'm pretty sure you are not alone, because it was pretty!

from memory and online swatches i think strong woman is more purple...a red purple, but def purple. i'll try to take a pic later this aft....
I always mess up on visually comparing swatches without having them side by side. LOL I might be confusing my strength swatches. but on me red dwarf looked nothing like the swatches. it was a red/plum color on me. I was kinda suprised by it. but everytime I think I find a dupe, when I compare them side by side, it is nothing like I thought.

Prettypackages

Hmmm, maybe I ws thinking of Seasoned Plum? LOL Ignore me, I had a fever the past two days and still had to go into work. i was exhausted last night.

KathyHC

Anybody knows when the collections usually pop up at the Nordies site? I feel it would be easier to order from them that competing on the Mac site?

MissTT

Thanks for the info, mac_aiken. I order with the Portland store who is not getting it, but maybe I'll have my person contact Seattle.

MACina

Thank you so much for the swatches.Very,very helpful
bouquet.gif

They are definitely different enough to have all of them....I love them all
eyelove.gif

I am a bit surprised to see how red SW leans compared to Heroine and SS, though.

I cannot wait to get SW
heart.gif

I think that I do not have such a red-purple yet
hmm.gif

Especially one with a matte finish.

from top to bottom:
dish it up!
douala (by nacara) - this looks out of place, but in the tube it looks super purple. tonally it's the same as violetta on me, but colourwise it's not purple at all.
violetta
go for it
seasoned plum
strong woman
heroine
bright plum
flitter

sorry, i didn't get seductive intent, so i can't include it in the purples...