MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

liba

thmbup.gif
I'm in on them both. Thanks
Both??
devil.gif

I'm getting allllllllll four, baby!!
I couldn't narrow it down at all.

You know me, I try to be the voice of sanity if possible, but there was only madness and hysteria over TS/P/AG/AB for my weakened mind. I think Strength and Apres Chic have turned out to be my favorite and most hauled from full collections of the year, which is saying something.
icon_eek.gif

elegant-one

Both??
devil.gif

I'm getting allllllllll four, baby!!
I couldn't narrow it down at all.

You know me, I try to be the voice of sanity if possible, but there was only madness and hysteria over TS/P/AG/AB for my weakened mind. I think Strength and Apres Chic have turned out to be my favorite and most hauled from full collections of the year, which is saying something.
icon_eek.gif
I know it, crazy right
drinks.gif
I haven't figured out exactly everything I want yet.

CartoonChic

I was planning on getting Firm Form, Pink Pigeon (bu), Party Parrot and Absolute power but I axed Party Parrot because I think I will like Impassioned more and I decided I don't need a bu of Pink Pigeon after I tried it on this morning and realized I just don't love it as much as I used to. I think with cyy being perm now I can let it go. Now I don't even know about FF. It will be supremely weird if I only end up with AP, the one lippie I had zero interest in when we first heard about this collex. :p I've been meaning to get black lipmix though, so maybe I ought to do that sometime and pick up gold glitter, too. Esp. if, as lv2evolve says, the glitter in FF isn't actually gold.
crybaby.gif
Is anyone still super excited for FF?
I tried on Party Parrot just now to see if I could pass on a BU. Naawww buddy! It instantly made me smile. The color is so bright and happy.

jennyap

My list for this collection seems to be getting longer not shorter as I see swatches
mac_atemywallet.gif
Luckily we're not getting this in the UK until February, so I have time to recover after Apres Chic (which will also be a big haul).

My current list:

Party Parrot - maybe
Strong Woman
Absolute Power
One of the quads, probably Inner Strength
Taupe Shape

I think Poised will be too warm for my pale NW skin, but I'm hopeful Taupe Shape will work for me.

liba

I know it, crazy right
drinks.gif
I haven't figured out exactly everything I want yet.
drinkup.gif

Whatever you get, you're going to looooove, no doubt about it, m'lady. These 2 collections are really impressive.
heart.gif

For what it's worth, I'm getting All Woman quad (I like them both, but SW is more flattering overall for me, and they're too similar to get both), Taupe Shape, Poised, Firm Form, Strong Woman and 2x Absolute Power.

As for how much use I think everything will get, realistically, it'll go like this: Poised > Taupe Shape > Absolute Power > Strong Woman > All Woman (I wear shadow less than I wear lipstick) > Firm Form.

GlamQueen21

Not only that all of us are going to keep hitting the F5 key on the keyboard, not nobody take a nap right now, not go anywhere or get off the computer/laptop!! LOL!!

Corally

Totally offtopic but does anyone know something about NYX Taupe blush being discontinued? :cry: Two girls on a Dutch forum mentioned it but I can't find anything about it? It's my hg contour shade so if it's true I'd have to haul big time.:(

2browneyes

From this collection, I'm thinking I'll go with Strong Woman and Firm Form definitely. Still debating Party Parrot and Pink Pigeon. I don't think I have much interest in the quads.

elegant-one

Not only that all of us are going to keep hitting the F5 key on the keyboard, not nobody take a nap right now, not go anywhere or get off the computer/laptop!! LOL!!
NOOOOOOO Napping
sleepy.gif
<---------------------
nonono.gif
nope.gif
girlhaha.gif

or you'll get this --------------------->
smash.gif
bangin.gif
& then maybe some of this ----------->
NeedCoffee.gif

But you can drink...it just only makes you add more to your cart
drinkup.gif
lol.gif

mac_aiken

NOOOOOOO Napping
sleepy.gif
<---------------------
nonono.gif
nope.gif
girlhaha.gif

or you'll get this --------------------->
smash.gif
bangin.gif
& then maybe some of this ----------->
NeedCoffee.gif

But you can drink...it just only makes you add more to your cart
lol.gif
Especially if you are shopping both the MAC and Chanel sites, isn't that right dear Elegant? Happens to me all the time. LOL

Baby1black

Well I hope they put it on today. Since we really are having a bad storm so not much to do except clean the house for holiday guests. But tomorrow I will have to go out and get somethings. I wonder which stores will be open tomorrow.