MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

elegant-one

Holy Cow - this is just too much!!
icon_eek.gif
blink.gif
cry.gif
wtff.gif

I placed 5 different orders just to get everything. I ordered as they were available ....dear God
type.gif
thud.gif
wacko.gif

nuclearteeth

I know exactly what you mean, there are 2 that I thought were really sweet but their Twitter completely changed my mind.
Now I'm curious. :( I hate when that happens.

I caved and ordered Apres Chic and a backup of Embrace Me since I use that with everything. Hope everyone was able to get what they wanted!

Ladyvirtuous

I had to place two orders to get everything. First order was Firm Form, Absolute Power and Party Parrot. I had to come back and get Pink Pigeon, since it kept saying sold out. I was finally able to get it, though. I seriously hope you ladies have as much luck.

elegant-one

I got Pink Pigeon in my cart and got to check out with it, it gave me some trouble though! I think it seriously took me 6 times to get it to stay in my cart to checkout and I have my confirmation email so we'll see.. but keep trying y'all! Oh and btw Hi everyone long time no see!! *waves* lol

EDIT: Oh eff me I actually check my email and it wasn't there with my other lippies grrrrrr!!!
EDIT part deux: Okay I ordered it by itself...checked out..and now got my confirmation email whew! Too much stress for a lippie! I think this is why I quit MAC for awhile..
wavey.gif
heart.gif

Oh, hows the sweet baby..not so small any more?

MacAddictNurse

Thanks to the amazing Yazmin, I was able to get PaPa, strong woman X2, absolute power, and a stereo rose, and since I wasn't able to order PiPi she's CP one for me!!! So excited
yahoo.gif
!! Yazmin you really really
urock.gif

andabri

When I made my order and was checking on the statuses of all the lippies, Pink Pigeon was still available, but I'm definitely seeing it as sold out now. I'm sure it'll come back, there's no way they sold all of them already.
hopefully its just a glitch. but who knows with all the ebay resellers.

MAC Newbee

I have been trying for the past 30 minutes to get Pink Pigeon in my cart and it kept saying sold out. I called MAC and the lady I talked to claims that Pink Pigeon is not really suppose to be released until the 3rd of January.

*fabulosity*

Hopefully I can everything.. I used Paypal the first time.. THEN it came back saying my cart was empty... but I got an email from PayPal. I was scared to be this close to stereo rose and not have it... so I did it again.. using my Visa. I just got absolute power and stereo rose... are there any codes for expedited shipping? I think I'm going back in!!! I just saw stereo rose... HAD TO HAVE IT.. I have been stalking that joint for over 3 years. I wanted apres chic as well but wasn't sure if it was something that would be wearable for me.

*fabulosity*

And it did go through twice... if I was a person that could be bothered with selling it.. I would just keep it. But no thanks.. I just want one of each please... I called and she said she would attempt to cancel one of them. This is always so much fun with you ladies... as I am usually lurking!

erine1881

I see it on the reg site.  I totally forgot about this collex with the other two!  I'm curious about how the brow fluidlines would apply with a spoolie. 
Don't use a spoolie! Use the 208. A spoolie is nit only gonna waste the product, it's gonna only apply it to your hair, and this products needs to stick to the skin. I spoolie won't allow that.