MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

duckrodeo

I totally wanted to get a quad but havent seen any swatches!
I ordered blindly. I figured warm neutrals should be a go, and kind of trust that MAC is getting better with their quad formulas (and Carbon isn't in this one, so it has to be decent lol).
I got an e-mail saying my card couldn't be verified, so if it doesn't go through; no big...but I've gotten that e-mail from MAC before and my order's been processed, so we'll see.

brooklyngirl

This seller should just open up a MAC franchise.....ridiculous!!!! http://www.ebay.com/sch/talkingback/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686
getyou.gif
girl_devil.gif

erine1881

Ah, I see.  I guess I was expecting it to be like a brow gel on steroids. Thanks!
Oh no no no! Think brow powder on steroids! Everyone does carved brows () now with dipdown, so this will be a good addition. Too bad it's not perm.
I totally wanted to get a quad but havent seen any swatches!
Same here on the quads
I went off the colour descriptions, not the online swatches! I've always been good at describing colours, so the colour descriptions are easy for me to envision. I bought both. Ima check back in an hr or so and try to get Pi Pi again. Damn site was all jacked up. I HIGHLY doubt it and both blushes are sold out in just an hr.

MadTheologian

I just ordered Firm Form. It will be a nice adjunct to my Grey Friday. Hope you had a good haul. I figured that I wanted more of a bluish violet, so I am skipping SW. PiPi and PaPa does not suit me. I still have Force of Love and Quick Sizzle as well as Dear Diary and CYY. They are good strong brights and I have enough. And I have acquired plenty of reds (Guerlain, Cle de Peau, and Dior) recently so I am skipping AP. I am waiting for January/February for a Le Metier de Beaute event at Saks.

Blessed Christmas to all of you. :D

1HOTCHICK

I wonder if Party Parrot is going to have the same formula as the original, hopefully it's not messed up like Cyy. Not sure if anyone else noticed that besides me

BunnyHeffner

I preordered Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot from my MAC store, and just phoned them to double check everything was okay with my preorder...then I went ahead and ordered another Party Parrot from the site. I just couldn't help myself! A little bummed I missed out on Taupe Shape (as it looks now, anyway) but I'm hoping that I can pick one up when it launches in stores. I'm too broke this time of year to feel okay doing a massive haul for myself!

Ladyvirtuous

Is the formula different for CYY? I already have one, but I was going to get it another one. If the formula suck, then...

Edit: Oops, that was for 1HOTCHICK...not sure why it didn't show me replying to her.

pleasantmacabre

pink pigeon and taupe shape show up sold out right now, so i just ordered party parrot, firm form, haute attitude, and hot chocolate for now, since im broke anyways from just booking my vacation :mad:

lsperry

Yeehaw! Was just about to go to bed, checked the site 1 more time and got in and got out!!! Everything I wanted was still available! I can't believe it!! 'Cause I was feeling bad that I wouldn't get what I wanted! Now I'm truly going to get some beauty-sleep tonight! LOL!

dstroyedangel

I just ordered Rebel (haha) ,2 party parrot and 1 stereo rose- I really hope my order goes through, missed out on party parrot with IA and could only play with the testers and walk away lol

LavenderPearl

So I just called my local Macy's to see if they were even getting PiPi in (sorry if my irritation is unjustified, I never bothered to learn what was releasing where since I decided to stalk the site), and the person I spoke to said he had "no idea" what I was talking about or what the collection even was. ...It's coming out in two days, are you serious -___- He was really nice though, and sounded a little stressed out, so I just told him I'd call back tomorrow. But still, major disbelief over here

0missjones

Yeehaw! Was just about to go to bed, checked the site 1 more time and got in and got out!!! Everything I wanted was still available! I can't believe it!! 'Cause I was feeling bad that I wouldn't get what I wanted! Now I'm truly going to get some beauty-sleep tonight! LOL!
Yes! I was about to shut my computer off and checked here one last time. This release had me on edge! I got to order my Strong Woman and Stereo Rose from Apres Chic
yahoo.gif

Latest posts