MAC Studio Tech Foundation

TISH1124

Why...Did someone not tell me about MAC STF .....I tried it for the 1st time yesterday and I am in LOVE !!

I normally use Studio Fix NC45 or the Moistureblend formula ....

STF feel so smooth & silky and even though it is the same color shade as the SF I normally use it is a 100% better match...The coverage is not heavy or cakey! It is so smooth and creamy...I have dry skin so it is perfect in so many ways for me...

Ok I'm done...Did I mention I love this stuff!!
cutey.gif

Miss Virtue

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Why...Did someone not tell me about MAC STF .....I tried it for the 1st time yesterday and I am in LOVE !!

I normally use Studio Fix NC45 or the Moistureblend formula ....

STF feel so smooth & silky and even though it is the same color shade as the SF I normally use it is a 100% better match...The coverage is not heavy or cakey! It is so smooth and creamy...I have dry skin so it is perfect in so many ways for me...

Ok I'm done...Did I mention I love this stuff!!
cutey.gif

Me too!!! Once I've finished with my Bobbi Brown oil-free even finish compact foundation, that'll be my next purchase, as they are SO similar!
cutey.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Virtue
Me too!!! Once I've finished with my Bobbi Brown oil-free even finish compact foundation, that'll be my next purchase, as they are SO similar!
cutey.gif

I use BB too...But is getting so $$$ But this is far better IMO....Love it..
I keep trying to take a pic of what the SF NC45 look like in color comparison to the ST NC45 but I can't find my camera
th_confused_new.gif
There's monsters in my house!

couturesista

Girl, I thought u Knew! It's like butter, it gives a sexy finish like nothing else. I switch up between Tech and Moistureblend in the winter, but I do cheat every now and then with MUFE HD!

But hells yes, its hot! and you don't need to apply alot.

couturesista

Quote:
No...My FRIEND!! I did not know!! You are suppossed to have my back!!

Ok, I'm sorry, I'll be in the corner
ssad.gif

fresh76

i splurged a bunch on chanel foundations (both mat lumiere and pro lumiere - the two alone cost me $120+) - but i STILL go back to my studio tech. i'm such a bum! i'm always looking for bigger & better when it's right there! i will learn to embrace the studio tech
winks.gif

makeba

i use studio tech nw40 and also notice the difference in the studio fix fluid nw40. i think becuz studio fix fluid is a matte finish. i like the matte finish studio fix gives but i prefer the coverage studio tech provides. Man it would be nice to have one with the two preferences mixed and it not disturb the finish.!

nunu

I've been using studio tech nc43 for the past few years, i'm in love! I apply it with the 190 and it blends in nicely
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I've been using studio tech nc43 for the past few years, i'm in love! I apply it with the 190 and it blends in nicely
smiles.gif

NuNu...Now you tell me!!
nope.gif

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
smiles.gif

I apply mine with the 109 brush. The 190 seems to be streaky IMO and doesn't blend well. When I first went into MAC that's the brush the MA used but I wasn't sold on the 109 until I went home and saw the difference between the 109 and 190.

mizuki~

This looks great when I use it with a sponge but I don't like this foundation very much because it seems to emphasize my smile lines
ssad.gif

couturesista

Quote:
The 109 seems so little for that....No?

For me its perfect. Some people apply it with a sponge, 190 or their fingers and then use the 109 to buff it out. I apply and buff with the 109. I don't apply it all over my face, just where needed so it works for me. Try different methods and see what works
thmbup.gif

kokometro

This is my standby for days when I need to do foundation fast. I have used it for years. Mac has so many foundations and I own several just to mix it up. This one is my absoulte fav.
smiles.gif

nunu

Quote:
NuNu...Now you tell me!!
nope.gif

sorry hun
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I apply mine with the 109 brush. The 190 seems to be streaky IMO and doesn't blend well. When I first went into MAC that's the brush the MA used but I wasn't sold on the 109 until I went home and saw the difference between the 109 and 190.

I have heard good stuff about applying studio tech with the 109, it's small for the whole face but yah people use it at specific areas of the face.
I think the 190 and a round or triangular sponge really work good with this foundation.

I find that the 190 blends it in well. I use my 109 for highlighters such as msf's and irridecent powders because it's too small lol.

I will try using the 109, thanks for the tip
smiles.gif

elmo1026

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
Girl, I thought u Knew! It's like butter, it gives a sexy finish like nothing else. I switch up between Tech and Moistureblend in the winter, but I do cheat every now and then with MUFE HD!

But hells yes, its hot! and you don't need to apply alot.

what color do you use?

i am in between NC50 & NW 45