MAC - Style Black Discussion

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I can't wait to hear if the VAE will be part of the regular line or if it will be LE again. I really hope that it will be perm!!

VAE
sigh.gif

Katie,you must be wicked excited about the black and gold glimmerglass.I thought of you when I read about that!I am definately eyeing the one with the pink and purple pearl pigments also
choochoo.gif

panther27

Something tells me we won't be seeing paintpots
cry.gif
Mac hasn't come out with a paint pot since Fafi,so I'm wondering if they're just not making them anymore
ssad.gif

vixo

This eyeshadow was used tonight during Forum's show @ Sao Paulo Fashion Week. The journalist (Vic Ceridono) took a pic and tweeted it. Apparently it's an unreleased mineralized black/gold eyeshadow called Guilt By Association ... wonder if it's part of the Style Black Collection !

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Honestly, it isn't as amazing as I was anticipating for it to be. No black dazzleglass? No Black Reflects Glitter?

hmm, the swatch of one of the glimmerglasses reminds me of a dazzleglass
sneaky.gif

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixo
This eyeshadow was used tonight during Forum's show @ Sao Paulo Fashion Week. The journalist (Vic Ceridono) took a pic and tweeted it. Apparently it's an unreleased mineralized black/gold eyeshadow called Guilt By Association ... wonder if it's part of the Style Black Collection !

+ There will be 4 mineralize black eyeshadows, each with different pearl pigments.

in the caption it says "mineralize"
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

vixo

Quote:
Originally Posted by luhly4
+ There will be 4 mineralize black eyeshadows, each with different pearl pigments.

in the caption it says "mineralize"
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

Yep ! I thought it could be one of these too !
What she wrote is basically what I translated: 'an unreleased black/gold mineralized eyeshadow called guilt by association' !!!
Looks pretty !
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixo
Yep ! I thought it could be one of these too !
What she wrote is basically what I translated: 'an unreleased black/gold mineralized eyeshadow called guilt by association' !!!
Looks pretty !
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

thank you for the information and translation!
yes.gif

i wasn't planning on getting anything from this collection really.. but that looks too pretty to pass up. can't wait for swatches
yahoo.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I can't wait to hear if the VAE will be part of the regular line or if it will be LE again. I really hope that it will be perm!!

I wish the VAE will be part of the perm line but sadly it's LE again as well as the Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask.

BlahWah

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Finally a collection I'm getting excited about. Be it because I have waaaay to many colours (hence passing up on most collections in the alst 12 months =T) or because I'm feeling a bit constrained in my new job at a baptist church (and Chinese at that!), but this is one collection I'm thinking of getting a makeover for to see what wild look they can come up with. The descriptions sound HOT!! I'm sure they could have filled out the collection better - I like the black glitter and black duochrome paintpots ideas - but I'm super intrigued just with what they've got rolling out so far. And I'm incredibly stoked they're bringing back the VAE!!!
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif
I've been so afraid to use my backup b/c it'll run out in a year... I'm gonna make like erine did last time and stock up a drawer full!
thmbup.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Finally a collection I'm getting excited about. Be it because I have waaaay to many colours (hence passing up on most collections in the alst 12 months =T) or because I'm feeling a bit constrained in my new job at a baptist church (and Chinese at that!), but this is one collection I'm thinking of getting a makeover for to see what wild look they can come up with. The descriptions sound HOT!! I'm sure they could have filled out the collection better - I like the black glitter and black duochrome paintpots ideas - but I'm super intrigued just with what they've got rolling out so far. And I'm incredibly stoked they're bringing back the VAE!!!
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif
I've been so afraid to use my backup b/c it'll run out in a year... I'm gonna make like erine did last time and stock up a drawer full!
thmbup.gif

that's right!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
VAE
sigh.gif

Katie,you must be wicked excited about the black and gold glimmerglass.I thought of you when I read about that!I am definately eyeing the one with the pink and purple pearl pigments also
choochoo.gif

I am so excited! I can't wait to find a way to rock a black glimmerglass!!
smiles.gif

Kayraphat

I think black lipglosses will be really fun. I don't think it is too OTT, I am sure it will look great on reds.

Latest posts