MAC - Style Black Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
oh my goat! i was reading his blog annnnnnd saw something about a shoot titled "fantasticals" for MAC.... could it be the fantasy/faerie holiday collection thats been rumored for this winter??

This would be awesome!!
sigh.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
This black/gold mineralize eyeshadow is one of the BEST I had ever seen!

Somehow it reminds me to the Solar Bits
th_dunno.gif
Good or bad thing?

ambidextrous

I have the black MUFE lipstick already, but hardly use it. however, I'd buy the MAC one too just to have it lol, and hopefully it won't smell like every other black lipstick (I love goth looks, just hardly have any occasion to wear edgy looks). and I also got the lancome black gloss... but I think you can mix that yourself with lipstick and clear gloss, and add some glitter (reflects)

chocolategoddes

Quote:
oh my goat! i was reading his blog annnnnnd saw something about a shoot titled "fantasticals" for MAC.... could it be the fantasy/faerie holiday collection thats been rumored for this winter??

I hope that isn't the actual name of the collection.
It kind of sounds like "Fan-Testicles" to me.... lol

cloudsweare

Ugh. Black lipstick looks like death on me for some reason. Besides for the 'Guilt By Association' MES, I think I will be leaving this collection alone.

Juxtapose

I don't mean to sound completely from another planet, but could someone explain what all the hype is about for the VAE??? What's so good about it? I totally missed out on it the first time around. Thanks!

kellia

I like to say that black is my favorite, until they come out with something darker.

I love love love a dark eye and lip, I think it is SO SEXY.

This collection gives me quivers.

QUIVERS!!!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII

Wasn't Fantasticals part of the Halloween 08? I have a promo with part of the wording in it (see below). I also saw some face charts that were masks in the background.

Fantastical.jpg

Damn! I am dying to find out about holiday!

MAChostage

I am so relieved to hear that VAE is coming back!
choochoo.gif
Now I can quit being afraid to use the one and only one I bought the last time (I only use it like once a month, lol). I will be wise this time and buy more! And I am very excited about the thermal mask. I was very disappointed that they reneged on it the last time.

SMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixo
This eyeshadow was used tonight during Forum's show @ Sao Paulo Fashion Week. The journalist (Vic Ceridono) took a pic and tweeted it. Apparently it's an unreleased mineralized black/gold eyeshadow called Guilt By Association ... wonder if it's part of the Style Black Collection !

Okay, I normally skip MES, but this I might cave on and pick up. Black and gold gorgeousness, come to mama!
drools.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Wasn't Fantasticals part of the Halloween 08? I have a promo with part of the wording in it (see below). I also saw some face charts that were masks in the background.

Fantastical.jpg

Damn! I am dying to find out about holiday!

yep, it was last years halloween collection of looks.

Twinkle_Twinkle

If this collection looks anything like it sounds, I might seriously get everything. And I have never said that before. Just where and how often I am going to get the chance to wear black lipstick, I don't know, but I want it anyway! And I'd love to be able to pull off that black eye shadow under the eye look. I wonder if the grease paint sticks will crease? Probably huh...

rocking chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Somehow it reminds me to the Solar Bits
th_dunno.gif
Good or bad thing?

Actually I am wishing that this MES color will looks like Black Ore solar bits or even better
smiles.gif
I am in love with this MES (getting at least 3).