MAC - Style Black Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

Damn! I am dying to find out about holiday!

true.gif

gigglegirl

je suis totally skipping colour craft, to splurge on these fall collections and dang that one mes in this style black looks so promising; i hope the others are fab!!

malaliath

Quote:
Originally Posted by romi79_2008
OT Malaliath my baby is 2 month old and her name is Eva, too

greengrin.gif
We named her after my husband's grandmother - how cool that our babies are the same age and have the same name!

(sorry for the thread hijack!)

Winthrop44

Probably nothing from this one for me. The black lip products don't appeal to me and most blacks are too harsh looking on my eyes. Guess I'll see how it looks in person but if I don't get there before it's all gone I won't cry.

jeffreygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by II3rinII
my co-worker and i were buzzing about this and she says "erin! how am i sposed to wear a black lip, im not wering that shit!! nuh uh" i said "girl! if thats the attitude you have how the hell are you gonna sell it to a customer?? this isnt some cheesy halloween /hot topic kinda black, its sophisticated and very city. i'll tell you how you can wear it, do a light pink lip like high tea with a wash of the creamy black glimmerglass and itll look pinky grey and very sophisticated" so she was cool with that. but here in lies my dilema, these upcoming collections are so "back to the mac roots" and very edgy, myself and any MAC lover or makeup artist will love them but in my region (southern, very country, bible thumping) itll be hard to sell these products, many of these women are very set in their ways and routines and their look is dated but no matter what we try its hard to get them to change and update their look. but i sure as hell plan to rock the shit out of these collections!

OK...we have to talk cuz, whatever I miss at Pro, I'll order from you!
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
oh it will sell alright! its those non-average customers that will eat it up! do you know how many people come in asking for blood-red shadow, black glitter (why oh why is this not coming out with this colletion!?), and other weird colors? those are the ones that this collection is for!

This collections is for a weirdo freak like me!!
drools.gif
winkiss.gif
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayraphat

Loved that pic. So stylish.

• Black Ore SW in MEs form would be
    drools.gif
    drools.gif
    drools.gif

Isn't that pic too die for?!?

I'm soo excited about this collection!! This collection is going to be a ME purchase, EVERYTHING from this collection goes straight into my personal kit!
th_DANCE.gif
mac_haul.gif
mac_haul.gif

nelyanaphonexia

this collection is gonna kick so much ass! I can't wait for a black lippie. and that gloss! mmm...I might have to get three. Oh, and the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. I'm almost out of my exfoliator. I will make it last until its re-launched with this collection. This collection along with the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection will be the death of my bank account.

michthr

not sure yet what im going to get but i know for sure that im going to get the volacnic ash exfoliator... everyone seems to think that it is amazing!

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by michthr
not sure yet what im going to get but i know for sure that im going to get the volacnic ash exfoliator... everyone seems to think that it is amazing!

It Rocks my socks & it makes my skin feel as smooth as a baby's bottom!

romi79_2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I have nowhere to wear anything from this collection, but I am still sooooo excited!!!

So true!
I have a 2 month old baby and a 3ys old one,in my daily routine I go to the park meet other moms, grandmothers, imagine their face if I appear with black smudged es, lips
th_LMAO.gif
and nails

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I want those 2 new nail lacquers,black with gold glitters and black with pink and purple glitters
drools.gif

I want the one with pink and purple glitters, I already have Nocturnelle.

I added the Volvanic Ash Exfoliator to my list, maybe one MES and one Glimmerglass with pink and purple glitter as well!

So 4 items here
winks.gif

LMD84

untill i get more info on this collection i'm not sure how many items i will be buying. most likely 4 or 5 items though
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

luhly4

i'm probably gonna buy just one glimmerglass and still figuring out whether or not i should buy the mineralized eyeshadow. i have 4 mes and barely ever use them.

Kayraphat

I think this collection will sell fast and immediately become a cult collection. And I am all over black l/g - not to use it by itself - .

And this collections' nail polishes sounds 100x better than Jin Soon Choi ones. Black with gold? Sign me up.

Miz Pina

I can't wait to find out more...Those graphics are killing me! Would love to see a glossy black on matte black vuitton/jacobs-style graffiti packaging.
The MES, the greasepencil, the lips, the lacquers... I think I need them all!