MAC - Style Black Discussion

macnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby_Raynebow
The only thing that could make this collection better is...... Pure White Packaging. All that black product against white packaging. OMG.

That sounds AMAZING. Great idea!

Nzsallyb

ive just read the blog - this collection is going to be the undoing of me. my list is:
-both the nail polishes (already got nocturnelle)
-the MES (will have to narrow this down)
-both the VAE products

i need to start saving now!

monter

I need to start saving now, haha.

My list:
- Black Knight (dhlsfljasd I'm SO excited for this)
- Blackfire
- Blackware
- Young Punk
- Grease Paintstick
- Baby Goth Girl
- Smolder (I don't have this yet somehow)

Might be adding to this once I see swatches, haha.

I'm giddy!

Susanne

Ok... I never knew I would buy products one day with names like

MES Young Punk

n/p Baby Goth Girl

blink.gif
lol.gif

Times can change
winks.gif

Kayraphat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Ok... I never knew I would buy products one day with names like

MES Young Punk

n/p Baby Goth Girl

blink.gif
lol.gif

Times can change
winks.gif

I loved the names - Midnight Media & Baby Goth Girl mostly. This is possibly the best M.A.C. release from past 2 years (mm Fafi?).

And I LOVED the return of edgy, slightly goth, bright, unbasic M.A.C. (a.k.a. gray lips, a.k.a. all black stuff ).

andicandi3x12

I need everything in this collection OMG I cannot wait to see what the girls at the stores come up with for their looks!

spectrolite

I'm ready for this. Goth me up, Style Black sounds like it's going to be one of MAC's best collections ever! I'm drooling over those Mineralized Eyeshadows, the skin care, the glimmerglass, the nail polish. I'll be taking one of everything I don't already own (I'll take 3 volvanic ash exfoliators actually).

I still can't get over how amazing these eye shadows sound!

Cinderfella - Black with silver pearl
yummy.gif

Young Punk - Black with pink purple pearl
yummy.gif

Gilt by Association - Black with gold bronze pearl
yummy.gif

Blue Flame - Black with blue pearl
yummy.gif

ztirkazoid

I'm obsessed with skincare, so I'm most excited about the Volcanic Ash products. Does anyone have an ingredients listing for the VAE at least?

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztirkazoid
I'm obsessed with skincare, so I'm most excited about the Volcanic Ash products. Does anyone have an ingredients listing for the VAE at least?

everywhere i've looked, the reviews are pretty similar when it comes to whats in the vae, this was the best i could find.
th_dunno.gif

Quote:
A highly effective, dual-purpose, foaming and exfoliating scrub blending natural Volcanic Ash with fine sugar crystals from the islands of Vanuatu. Adds moisture: leaves skin feeling soft and comfortably clean. Mineral-rich. Good for absorbing skin’s natural oils. May be used on any part of face or body. Rinses off with warm water

Scrangie: REVIEW: MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator

nelyanaphonexia

urgggh. everything sounds so awesome. I must have it all. I too can't wait to see pictures of the products. Does any one know if this will be in regular or special packaging?

Oh, and does any one else think the names in this collection are fab?

Cinderfella, Baby Goth Girl, Bat Black, Blackfire, Midnight Media and Blackware are just awesome names.
smiles.gif

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelyanaphonexia
urgggh. everything sounds so awesome. I must have it all. I too can't wait to see pictures of the products. Does any one know if this will be in regular or special packaging?

Oh, and does any one else think the names in this collection are fab?

Cinderfella, Baby Goth Girl, Bat Black, Blackfire, Midnight Media and Blackware are just awesome names.
smiles.gif

iagree.gif
that's one of the reasons i really like mac, the names they come up with for the products make everything seem more fun

I definitely think i'll be needing a makeover with this collection, is sounds sooo amazing!
yahoo.gif
How many days till september?? lol
mac_haul.gif

I'll for sure get

blackfire glimmerglass
bling black glimmerglass
young punk mes
blue flame mes
baby goth girl n/p
and VAE
maybe black knight l/s if I can find a way to pull it off..
th_DANCE.gif

blinkymei

i was googling for greasepaints and I saw this from dailycookie.net, I think it's Young Punk MES with violet trance and a purple pigment and the greasestick paint... gorgeous!

miss-sixty_fall-2009-makeup.jpg

"Start by lining both the top and bottom lash lines with MAC Pro Grease Paint Stick in Black. Next, take a skinny eye liner brush and press Violet Trance (shade to be released in the fall) powder eye shadow atop the Grease Paint liner. Then dust Violet Mineral Pigment along the lower lash line only to give the eyes a shimmery pop.
Follow up by blending Young Pink eye shadow on the top eyelid to soften the overall look." quoted from the blog. I think she meant young punk, but yup, Im so excited.

gigglegirl

sah-weet! now that we've seen two of the mes, it really solidifies the fact I'm getting them all. They remind me of Flashtronic, but better!

panther27

I am so excited,eeek!Here's my list:
All of the mes
drools.gif
So hot.
Blackfire gg
Bat Black ccb
Seriously Hip nl
Baby Goth Girl nl
volcanic ash scrub and mask
Not interested in the black lippies,just that one glimmerglass.
yahoo.gif

Latest posts