MAC style seeker

PixieDancer

LOL! I hear ya girlie. I need to be on a blush no-buy for a while.
blink.gif
Shellcat on a no-buy? A BLUSH no-buy? This MUST be a sign of the end of the world! I'm calling the Enquirer... Don't worry, I will properly site Specktra as my source! LMFAO!

PixieDancer

Fever is an AWESOME blush! An overlooked Mac classic!
girlhaha.gif

I didn't start wearing blush until I was in my thirties. I remember the first blush I bought (as an adult- I had a few when I was a teen). It was Mac Tenderling. Then I bought Blushbaby. Then I bought Lightscapade because it was so pretty. Now I have a freakin drawer full of blushes and I'm running out of space. It's like Gremlins the way they keep multiplying. They're even giving birth to new brands now!
Cross-breading blushes?! Interesting! Maybe we shouldn't put them on our cheeks after midnight! Crackin me up!

Audrey C

And YOUR MAC blush fiasco became MY MAC blush fiasco... Sooooo YAYYYYY!!! HeeHee. I got another blush palette just for my Tarte blushes, so I have 1 empty spot in that other palette... Any recommendations?! Peaches? Melba? Blushbaby? What are your thoughts?
I have Melba. It's nice enough (it was one of my first three) but I haven't reached for it in months. I much prefer my other coral tones. I have Blushbaby too - I like it a lot as a neutral. I'm sure I'll wear it a lot over the winter when I step back from the bronzy coral look a bit. Do you have Peachykeen? That's a nice glowy blush.

PixieDancer

I have Melba. It's nice enough (it was one of my first three) but I haven't reached for it in months. I much prefer my other coral tones. I have Blushbaby too - I like it a lot as a neutral. I'm sure I'll wear it a lot over the winter when I step back from the bronzy coral look a bit. Do you have Peachykeen? That's a nice glowy blush.
No.... I'll definitely check that one out! Thanks!! Sounds like my kind of blush!

Corally

Can't. Resist. Blushes. Prob want all of 'em. And Local Wares fluidline! I'm a fluidline fanatic! (I have 7.) I should use them more often though. I also still want Rich Ground, but that one is permanent so it can wait. I'm curious about the mattenes, never tried one. Don't know if I should try them, my lips are often very dry and chapped..

kimibos

I'm curious about the mattenes, never tried one. Don't know if I should try them, my lips are often very dry and chapped..
have you tried prep and prime lip? my lips are like that and i love matte lippies so i always exfoliate and the use p&pl and it does wonders!

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine
Impatiently waiting for blush swatches. I hope I don't want all three...
001_unsure.gif

I want the burnt red one for sure!

Corally

Can't. Resist. Blushes. Prob want all of 'em. And Local Wares fluidline! I'm a fluidline fanatic! (I have 7.) I should use them more often though. I also still want Rich Ground, but that one is permanent so it can wait. I'm curious about the mattenes, never tried one. Don't know if I should try them, my lips are often very dry and chapped..
      have you tried prep and prime lip? my lips are like that and i love matte lippies so i  always exfoliate and the use p&pl and it does wonders!
I haven't! But it's been on my wishlist for the longest time. A lot of people seem to like prep +prime lip so I should buy it when I get the chance! (All the money goes to the ltd. ed. grrr.)

katred

Specktra Bestie
I haven't! But it's been on my wishlist for the longest time. A lot of people seem to like prep +prime lip so I should buy it when I get the chance! (All the money goes to the ltd. ed. grrr.)
P&P is a really good product. I also love Korres lip exfoliator. It's like a stick balm with rice bran in it- very gentle even when my lips feel sensitive, but it clears off dead, dry skin. The combination of the two makes it possible for me to wear matte lips even in the height of cold season.

Corally

P&P is a really good product. I also love Korres lip exfoliator. It's like a stick balm with rice bran in it- very gentle even when my lips feel sensitive, but it clears off dead, dry skin. The combination of the two makes it possible for me to wear matte lips even in the height of cold season.
Now I'm very curious about the exfoliator! We don't have Korres in Holland :(

Mac-Guy

I know... I feel guilty for looking forward to the Fall collections, because it's like I'm wishing the summer would go by faster... Believe me, as much as I love Fall/ Winter makeup, I can live without winter weather!!

I fear that the winter will get really bad this year, especially as we had almost no winter last year. No snow on the East coast. What was that about?!

Anyways, it's good that collections get released reasonably early, or at least much sooner that the actual start of a season. Fall collections in late August is fine with me. :)

Richelle83

I fear that the winter will get really bad this year, especially as we had almost no winter last year. No snow on the East coast. What was that about?!

Anyways, it's good that collections get released reasonably early, or at least much sooner that the actual start of a season. Fall collections in late August is fine with me. :)
Welcome to my world lol. Would be nice to be unusually cold since its been hot since March.

I can't even think straight here, watching Will & Grace for the millionth time! Since I'm not tech savvy the promo image is up on the spanish link! Love it!

Latest posts