MAC style seeker

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to my world lol. Would be nice to be unusually cold since its been hot since March.

I can't even think straight here, watching Will & Grace for the millionth time! Since I'm not tech savvy the promo image is up on the spanish link! Love it!
The Style Seeker one? Where can I find it? Google didn't help...

MACina

I really,really like the promo pic
heart.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The 'swatch' of Fun Finds Mattene looks really light. I hope it's more wearable than it looks there, I don't want Tyrone Biggums lips.
icon_eek.gif

ETA: I see Performance Art e/s is in one of the duos, that's great that it's being repprmoted, since it was only available in Europe before. I'm glad I already have it as a refill though, wouldn't want to buy the duo.

Richelle83

The 'swatch' of Fun Finds Mattene looks really light. I hope it's more wearable than it looks there, I don't want Tyrone Biggums lips.
icon_eek.gif

ETA: I see Performance Art e/s is in one of the duos, that's great that it's being repprmoted, since it was only available in Europe before. I'm glad I already have it as a refill though, wouldn't want to buy the duo.
girlhaha.gif
It is super light! I wanna know what they are wearing, strong cheeks considering how light the blushes look.

MACina

Oh yes!That is great because I do already have this one too.
icon_eek.gif

Carriee

I'm not tempted by anything in this collection apart from the Ready to Roam lipglass
heart.gif
which is odd because I usually don't like lipglosses.

MRV

icon_eek.gif

The duos #2 and #4 also have repromotes from that collection. I did not get my hands on them, becauce it was so frustratingly restricted!!!

Duo #1 is perms. I will prob get Marché aux Puces + think about the #3, but I don't want the one with PA because I already have Shadowy Lady.

rockin

icon_eek.gif

Yep, Performance Art and Shadowy Lady make up "Whims & Fancies", Chessa and Indie Spirit (another of those that was only released in certain countries) make up Marché Aux Puces, Star Myth and Raving Mad (another from that collection) make up "On The Hunt" and "Culturalized Eye" is Brule and Retrospeck

I wanted Performance Art, Indie Spirit and Raving Mad before, when they came out as singles elsewhere, but we neither saw hide nor hair of them here

Mac-Guy

Yep, Performance Art and Shadowy Lady make up "Whims & Fancies", Chessa and Indie Spirit (another of those that was only released in certain countries) make up Marché Aux Puces, Star Myth and Raving Mad (another from that collection) make up "On The Hunt" and "Culturalized Eye" is Brule and Retrospeck

I wanted Performance Art, Indie Spirit and Raving Mad before, when they came out as singles elsewhere, but we neither saw hide nor hair of them here
PA and IS are gorgeous.

IS is rather warm based, but it's gorgeous for a natural eye look (IS in the crease, PA on the lid) with Shadester and Burnt Pepper as a contour. A touch of Goldstone to add some bronze to the face and Mary l/g for some golden sheen, and you are ready to rock a natural look!
heart.gif

Latest posts