ilovegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_bailey
New paint pots?

Just what I was thinking bold eye safe colours ! *crosses fingers*

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
Im seeing in this a collection of basics, kind of like make up weapons. Liners and stuff to that effect.

I thought that too.

Hope they'll do paint pots and shadesticks as well. I need to research upcoming trends to try and work out what the colours might be.

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Yep, Adina would be perfect! Although I still think the same as what I've said in the Honey thread - Adina, Susanne, Shimmer and Rbella alltogether on a promo would be HOT! (And if any of you wouldnt be able to, Melissa could jump in magnificently
sneaky.gif
)

But maybe this kind of promo would be better for Rose Romance collection - each holding a different rose and dressed up/make up on according to it
greengrin.gif

I want to be the promo pic for rose romance. Im going to dress up in a toga bikini with a rose in my mouth. but knowing me ill stab myself with the thorns.

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
I thought that too.

Hope they'll do paint pots and shadesticks as well. I need to research upcoming trends to try and work out what the colours might be.

I think everyone is hopeing for paint pots and shadesticks for EVERY collection. Each one there's a post saying "I hope there's paint pots and shadesticks in this collection!
winkiss.gif

Sanayhs

Hmmm... a "pose for your own MAC promo photo" thread could be amusing. Be interesting to see what people come up with.

airplane_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Hmmm... a "pose for your own MAC promo photo" thread could be amusing. Be interesting to see what people come up with.

oooo love that idea!

adina - sytle warriors
adlersmommsy- rose romance

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by airplane_girl
oooo love that idea!

adina - sytle warriors
adlersmommsy- rose romance

Moxy - anything naughty please
th_roll1.gif

jdechant

^^HAHAHA..oh moxy!! When I think of Style Warriors..I think thick dark smudgy eyeliners...mmmm...maybe a repromote of Feline??! Yes please!!!
yes.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
Just what I was thinking bold eye safe colours ! *crosses fingers*

OT,but I love your avatar,that cat is adorable!

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
I think everyone is hopeing for paint pots and shadesticks for EVERY collection. Each one there's a post saying "I hope there's paint pots and shadesticks in this collection!
winkiss.gif

I know!
lol.gif

I'm hoping if we say it enough times it'll come true
greengrin.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Moxy - anything naughty please
th_roll1.gif

You could backtrack to naughty nauticals?
tong.gif

Moxy

Quote:
You could backtrack to naughty nauticals?
tong.gif

lol.gif

Or FAFI! In Slovene it means you order someone to give you a blow job
graucho.gif
th_roll1.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
^^HAHAHA..oh moxy!! When I think of Style Warriors..I think thick dark smudgy eyeliners...mmmm...maybe a repromote of Feline??! Yes please!!!
yes.gif

Ooh, how about a bunch of powerkohls? Definitely Feline, but I also want Orpheus and Black Karat, and I'd love to see a purple p/k and brown p/k. I'd just stock up on those, and toss my other liners out, except for my pearlglides, of course!

Sanayhs

Specktra has really broadened my vocabulary. I've learned important things such as "siski" and "fafi". I'm sure everyone who knows me thanks you all.

Moxy

Quote:
Specktra has really broadened my vocabulary. I've learned important things such as "siski" and "fafi". I'm sure everyone who knows me thanks you all.

You know everything you need to know!
lol.gif
If anyone wants to know any naughty Slovenian words, you know who to ask
sneaky.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
GLAMAZON!!!!! oh my god i love this name
th_roll1.gif
thmbup.gif

^I was thinking of that name too! Hopefully that one of the products will be named that.

Sanayhs

Quote:
You know everything you need to know!
lol.gif
If anyone wants to know any naughty Slovenian words, you know who to ask
sneaky.gif

Bring 'em on.
greengrin.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
winkiss.gif

lol.gif
true.gif

I'm one of them.
greengrin.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:

I missed the "siski" definition???

The promo I will pose for:

Take all of the products to be released in '09. Then dump them in a big pile on the floor. I will then jump in said pile and roll around in orgiastic abandon. The photographer can then capture my product "o" face and boom...there's my promo.

Latest posts