MAC Styledriven Discussion

User38

the ES from this collex are outstanding.. the lgs a meh .. good concentration of pigment but the technique needs more work for them to totally glide on imo
hatsoff.gif

shontay07108

I'm still going to get the two coral glosses because I am a coral junkie. I can't be sure of what shadows I want now because the promo pics make them seem blah. I can't wait to see everything Tuesday, but I hope I don't lose my mind and grab 90% of the shadows.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Ok so shadows r perm or not? cos if they r imma wait! :O

I saw them at the Pro store yesterday and was assured that everything is permanent. I didn't grab anything, because I figured I can wait a little. Strangely, the shades I liked best were Sweet Satisfaction and One to Watch. I'm not normally crazy for neutrals, but those really spoke to me. None of the new PLW lip cremes spoke to me and the glosses... I liked the darker ones but I already have a lot of dark glosses. I'll probably pick one up later.

HebrideanSprite

Are the eyeshadows from this collection as good as (or better) than the Peacocky ones/Mega Metal? I loved those. Also if anyone gets a chance I'd really appreciate a comparison of Thru the Night with Deep Truth. :D

Piarpreet

i know right? they have a like a very special sheen to them.
I saw them at the Pro store yesterday and was assured that everything is permanent. I didn't grab anything, because I figured I can wait a little. Strangely, the shades I liked best were Sweet Satisfaction and One to Watch. I'm not normally crazy for neutrals, but those really spoke to me. None of the new PLW lip cremes spoke to me and the glosses... I liked the darker ones but I already have a lot of dark glosses. I'll probably pick one up later.

m0rg3nst3rn

The entire collection is permanent. I did a mac chat to ensure this!

info: Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Lisa. How may I assist you?
Alexis: Hello Lisa, I was wondering if you could tell me if all of the items in the upcoming Styledriven collection will be permanent?
Lisa: Hello Alexis.
Alexis: If not, which products are going to be permanent and which will be limited edition?
Lisa: According to my notes, the collection is permanent.
Alexis: The entire collection?
Lisa: Yes. That is correct.
Alexis: Awesome, thank you. I was confused because I heard parts were not. Thank you for clearing that up for me.
Lisa: There are a few colours that are re-promoted. That could have been the confusion.
Alexis: Ah, I see, that's probably why.
Lisa: Those are just a few of the Pro Longwear Lipcremes.
Alexis: Oh, ok.
Alexis: Thank you so very much. Those are all of the questions that I have for today. Please, have a great rest of the afternoon, Lisa!
Lisa: My pleasure!
Lisa: Thank you. Have a great day!

Haven

^^^ Thank you for the information! Happily I can wait a bit before getting something from this collection and don't have to stalk the website yet again!

princess sarah

This is up on Aussie mac site now too... still not pulling me in with the reviews. So im still on the fence and atm skipping it.

Latest posts