MAC Styledriven Discussion

martiangurll

Holy smokes batman, I am going for broke (literally)

I just went to buy some Styledrivens and saw the PP from Posh Paradise back on the map! Looks they restocked folks. Guess these perm e/s will have to wait until I get paid again!

Piarpreet

Im so pumped i got all the neutral eyeshadows and the light pink one. I left out the green the gold the bright pink and the purple.... i just cant afford them all, plus i bought in order or "wearability".

Im a neutral kinda gyal (for eyeshadows anyways NEVER lippies lol)

I'll post swatches when i get em back and compare to hocus pocus and so on :)

And I'm done! damn.... 233 :( FML And I didnt get back my deposit from my apartment so until i get it im shit broke. Ramen broke.

emilinaloveMAC

i got 12 eyeshadows ( i didn't get the dark pink, the yellow, the green, and hot paprika) and 7 lip pencils! and i plan on going to pro this thurs for fall color collection AND i have this huge sephora wishlist for next week -__-

Mac-Guy

Im so pumped i got all the neutral eyeshadows and the light pink one. I left out the green the gold the bright pink and the purple.... i just cant afford them all, plus i bought in order or "wearability".

Im a neutral kinda gyal (for eyeshadows anyways NEVER lippies lol)

I'll post swatches when i get em back and compare to hocus pocus and so on :)

And I'm done! damn.... 233 :( FML And I didnt get back my deposit from my apartment so until i get it im shit broke. Ramen broke.
Why do I have my doubts? LOL. You always buy in increments, starting with a large chunk, and then order more products one at a time. Piarpreet, you crack me up!
flower.gif

What l/p did you get?

fifi

Styledriven came out in NZ yesterday and I went along today to have a look. I was really just interested in the glosses - I have some of the lipsticks from last year and didn't want to fall in love with the shadows.
I swatched all the glosses and ended up with just Infinitely Likable to try out (it was NZ$48). I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with its application. It's really thick and should apply well but I think I really need a lot more practice with the new applicator. I'm gonna spend some more time tomorrow trying to sort it out but for now I won't be buying the other shades. Infinitely Likable is a beautiful colour though!

Mac-Guy

I only believe in GG when I eventually hold it in my hands. If it's coming out after Christmas, will you still get it on time. Or are you buying it in Spain? I remember that you said that the GG l/p where out in Spain...

honybr

I ordered Hot Paprika. I'm really interested in the lipgloss but with the mixed reviews I'm going to wait and see those in person. Like Piarprett, I still want Glam Gloss!

XxMoOmOoxX

So it seems the eyeshadows are going to be permanent. Hopefully, MAC will release an empty palette that will fit the size of these eyeshadows because I really want to get Sweet Satisfaction.
greengrin.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

I'm so glad this collection is permanent. There is just too much I want and with the Fall collection coming out next week, I will be broke. My list:

Hot Paprika
Legendary Black
One to Watch
Tease w/Ease--maybe
Make Your Mark
Keep Your Cool
Lie Low
Sweet Satisfaction
Dark As Night
Driven by Love
Full Speed Ahead
More to Love

I have been really lucky only wanting/buying a few products from each collection....until now. Now, I seem to want everything.

XxMoOmOoxX

Since it's permanent, I will wait until Mac releases an empty palette that fits the size of these eyeshadows. If Mac doesn't have any plans to release it, then I guess I won't be getting any eyeshadows from this collection.
blah.gif

paparazziboy

yes i can confirm that is collection will be permanent! im looking at my training book for the collection right now and every color says new shade stays in line

liba

I still want the robin egg blue e/s, but mostly because of the promo picture. how weird it that? The problem is I will want to pair it with bright red lippy,also like the promo pic & I will look way stupid. What would you pair light blue e/s with????
The dark defined eyebrows pull that look together! Try it with the darkest brow pencil you think you can get away with and see how you like it.

The sleek hair style helps too.

I really love this promo pic...has that 70's Italian cinema style I've always loved. Check out The Conformist - superb film and stunningly gorgeous:

Latest posts